Author Topic: OS X 10.4.4 cracked for PCs  (Read 6054 times)

Xeniczone

• Kudos: 0
Re: OS X 10.4.4 cracked for PCs
« Reply #45 on: 3 March 2006, 04:03 »
But Xeniczone, you are a moron.

me and the moderators probably don't injoy you calling others names.

This place is really much nicer with 'zone on ignore.

You just seem mad all the sudden. You think your cool the internet bully here. Very nice dude you keep it up then put others down because you feel down about yourself hope you burn in hell. O, and keep up you ways of puting others down so you can feel all warm inside because your some depress person.

I did my research they do make them but going back the the origanal point that was if your computer rocked or not. I still don't see what your going at. You have a 1.8ghz cpu with only 512kbs of cache. If the speed isn't low enough it is the cache. the first ones I saw with the 1mb caches was what I had mentioned before the 3700+.

they aren't disscontiuned yet. They still sell them on newegg. they are not referbished or clearance.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103537

I am a moderator.

and your a bitch to me like all the other well fuck you moderater.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #46 on: 3 March 2006, 04:06 »
Once again. The A64s dont need mamonth amounts of cache or clock speed to perform well. May CPU beats my friends 3.2 Ghz P4 in nearly every bench mark...

I have a Winchester CPU, the winchester 3000s are discontinued, they still make the venices.

I am a moderator but I am not a mod of this section so as far as I am concerned, I am a regular member is this part of the forum.

And with you are ignor cymon cannot see your posts at all, so its pointless trying to talk to him.

But anyways this thread needs to get back on topic
sig.

cymon

• Kudos: 172
« Reply #47 on: 3 March 2006, 04:12 »
Well, since Mr. Lead Head is using an A64, he's got SSE3 and can thus use OSX86. Have fun.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: 3 March 2006, 04:13 »
I only have SSE2, the venices have SSE3, i can still run OSX86 but some of the more advanced GUI options will be disabled
sig.

Xeniczone

« Reply #49 on: 3 March 2006, 04:43 »
Once again. The A64s dont need mamonth amounts of cache or clock speed to perform well. May CPU beats my friends 3.2 Ghz P4 in nearly every bench mark...

I have a Winchester CPU, the winchester 3000s are discontinued, they still make the venices.

I know amd's own the pentiums. I just saying that yours is still a little dated compared to a san dieago core. At these rate I will have to buy a new x86 computer and attempt to run mac on it. 2 hard drives on it one for mac and one for windows vista because im a gamer and they only release halo 2 for vista :(

O ok, the winchesters Haven't heard of them for a long time. Guess I never really cared. I build a 3.0ghz 64bit pentium 4 and I have build amds. As fare as I know I will stick to amds on the windows side and intel (with no other choose) on the mac side. The first thing that happend when i turned on that pentium 4 was the processor overheated and it shutdown. I called intel saying I had there heat sink on it and all that they couldn't answer me what was wrong with it. So, I just fiddled with the heatsink and I finally got it running at 143 degrees max 170 ouch that is a lot. amds run at a nice 90 or so.

Mac on x86 will be hard to do because you have to sellect only mac supported devices like maxtor hard drives. Or ATI video cards etc...

I wish someone will post a video tutorial of how they did it and show step by step how to do it.

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
« Reply #50 on: 3 March 2006, 05:42 »
Quote from: Xeniczone
I know amd's own the pentiums. I just saying that yours is still a little dated compared to a san dieago core. At these rate I will have to buy a new x86 computer and attempt to run mac on it. 2 hard drives on it one for mac and one for windows vista because im a gamer and they only release halo 2 for vista :(

O ok, the winchesters Haven't heard of them for a long time. Guess I never really cared. I build a 3.0ghz 64bit pentium 4 and I have build amds. As fare as I know I will stick to amds on the windows side and intel (with no other choose) on the mac side. The first thing that happend when i turned on that pentium 4 was the processor overheated and it shutdown. I called intel saying I had there heat sink on it and all that they couldn't answer me what was wrong with it. So, I just fiddled with the heatsink and I finally got it running at 143 degrees max 170 ouch that is a lot. amds run at a nice 90 or so.

Mac on x86 will be hard to do because you have to sellect only mac supported devices like maxtor hard drives. Or ATI video cards etc...

I wish someone will post a video tutorial of how they did it and show step by step how to do it.

Proper grammar and spelling would go a long way toward making your posts seem less like the ramblings of a raving lunatic and more like the ramblings of a regular lunatic.
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
« Reply #51 on: 3 March 2006, 05:45 »
I'm a regular lunatic.  All of those who think they're telekinetic, raise my hand.  :D

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #52 on: 3 March 2006, 06:58 »

PS Buy some canned air for shit's sake.
Go the fuck ~

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
« Reply #53 on: 3 March 2006, 07:06 »
A) It's not appropriate to criticise his grammer and spelling.  English is obviously a second language.

B) Is it about time for captain fucking Kirk?
In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....

inane

• Kudos: 233
    • http://www.myblogspace.net/inaneframe
« Reply #54 on: 3 March 2006, 09:22 »
If you install OSX on your IA, Steve Balmer will fucking KILL you.

For fucks sakes, if you want a Mac... BUY A FUCKING MAC!!! Hell, whenever I go into an electronics store where they have Macs on display... I go straight for BASH and:
$ passwd
fuckingidiotsputinapassword
fuckingidiotsputinapassword

Just throwing that out there. If I had a Mac I'd use Linux on it and run OSX whenever I felt the urge (cringe) to play Sims2.

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #55 on: 3 March 2006, 18:21 »
Quote from: cymon
Well, since Mr. Lead Head is using an A64, he's got SSE3 and can thus use OSX86. Have fun.
except for the apple protection crap
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

H_TeXMeX_H

• Kudos: 494
    • http://draconishinobi.50webs.com/
« Reply #56 on: 3 March 2006, 20:32 »
Quote from: Orethrius
I'm a regular lunatic.  All of those who think they're telekinetic, raise my hand.  :D

I used to be able to see the future in dream-like visions ... but somehow my power has faded :(

For example I predicted my cat becoming roadkill about ~ 10-15 seconds before it happened ... I saw it in a dream, then I woke up, looked outside and there was my cat ... roadkill :( ... I know, it's rather creepy.

Xeniczone

« Reply #57 on: 3 March 2006, 22:34 »
Just throwing that out there. If I had a Mac I'd use Linux on it and run OSX whenever I felt the urge (cringe) to play Sims2.

Why would you run linux on a mac. other then the nice looks of a mac compared to a x86. it would be a lot cheaper to run it on a x86 much much cheaper.

inane

• Kudos: 233
    • http://www.myblogspace.net/inaneframe
« Reply #58 on: 3 March 2006, 22:54 »
Quote from: Xeniczone
Why would you run linux on a mac. other then the nice looks of a mac compared to a x86. it would be a lot cheaper to run it on a x86 much much cheaper.

Exactly, it's what we call motive. IF I had a Mac, keyword "IF". I was extrapolating on the point that I prefer Linux so even if I owned an Apple computer I would use Linux on it. And if you desired so much to use OSX you should just go buy a Mac.

I have two computers I use regularly, an Acer laptop Sempron 1.8 3000+ with 2 gigs of ram and a tower P4 3.2 with 1 gig of ram... total I paid out the amount it would've cost me for a less than equivalent Mac... therefore I haven't the motive to invest in an Apple, no bonus for me there.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: 3 March 2006, 23:21 »
Quote from: inane
Exactly, it's what we call motive. IF I had a Mac, keyword "IF". I was extrapolating on the point that I prefer Linux so even if I owned an Apple computer I would use Linux on it. And if you desired so much to use OSX you should just go buy a Mac.

I have two computers I use regularly, an Acer laptop Sempron 1.8 3000+ with 2 gigs of ram and a tower P4 3.2 with 1 gig of ram... total I paid out the amount it would've cost me for a less than equivalent Mac... therefore I haven't the motive to invest in an Apple, no bonus for me there.

Yes. much cheaper to buy a plain x86 computer.
sig.