Miscellaneous > Technical Support

Build WineX from source ?

<< < (3/3)

Siplus:
I subscribed and paid for Cedega.

I couldnt get point2play or whatever they call that peice of software working after 5.0 cedega released.

Cedega 5.0+ wouldn't install on my ubuntu distribution, but worked fine on Fedora Core

I still need to make some modifications to the configurations when I want to play games. My best example: When i start World of Warcraft in my Fedora Core 4 distro with Cedega 5.0.1 (i think), i can not target anything with the mouse. I had to do a google search to find what lines to change/add in the config file to make it work like normal.

Not difficult, but annoying nontheless. It's pretty cool being able to play games under linux and NOT having to bootup windows all the time. Worth the $5/month. (Even if they make you pay for 3 months, i don't care. $15, so what! The money is going towards making Cedega/p2p a better program so that I can keep playing the newer games as they come out)

H_TeXMeX_H:
Well ... you're right $15 ain't much ... but adverising $5 a month is sneaky/fishy. I don't like companies that do this almost false advertising shit ... it ruins their image (for me at least). When they advertise the truth up front $15 for 3 months ... instead of only $5 a month (minimum 3 month subscription required), I'll think about buying a subscription.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version