Author Topic: see if you believe this  (Read 691 times)

itsmad

• Kudos: 0
see if you believe this
« on: 16 November 2003, 17:30 »
windows xp has so many scurity holes, sure you all know this pretty well, but there is another explanation for this except microsoft's bad code - in fact certain severe scurity problems have actually been designed by microsoft itself, why? because most windows patches lock illegally licensed windows, which makes users of illegal windows unable to update their windows, and those scurity problems are so destructive that those users have to buy licensed windows to keep their system running, this way microsoft can force more people to spend on their product. dunt know if its true or not but it does make sense when considering such amount of bugs windows has. if its true, well...  microsoft makes no difference between the act of robbery and the the act of this.

purevil

see if you believe this
« Reply #1 on: 17 November 2003, 07:49 »
Most of there updates don't do that. At least that I have seen. They are mainly for security or lack of.I didn't see any serial killing until sp1. So I think it is mainly because they are shitty programmers. Sad most people think they have to get Winderz. Poor dumb bastards.
I got a game of solitaire. And this crappy OS came with it

solarismka

see if you believe this
« Reply #2 on: 17 November 2003, 10:06 »
If that was really the case then why is that people with lagitamate licensed versions of M$ still get infected because of bad code.

Could it be that *gasp*  their products suck no matter how you look at the picture.

Pirated or not.  Windows will never be secure and if anything patching windows will always make it worse.

Best get a real OS.

[ November 17, 2003: Message edited by: -=Solaris.M.K.A=- ]

"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
see if you believe this
« Reply #3 on: 1 December 2003, 06:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by itsmad:
windows xp has so many scurity holes, sure you all know this pretty well, but there is another explanation for this except microsoft's bad code - in fact certain severe scurity problems have actually been designed by microsoft itself, why? because most windows patches lock illegally licensed windows, which makes users of illegal windows unable to update their windows, and those scurity problems are so destructive that those users have to buy licensed windows to keep their system running, this way microsoft can force more people to spend on their product. dunt know if its true or not but it does make sense when considering such amount of bugs windows has. if its true, well...  microsoft makes no difference between the act of robbery and the the act of this.

Well this wasn't always true...illegal Win9x/ME was fine.  So apparently this is a new idea...it isn't the reason for the security holes.  I still think the main reason for the holes is because MS did tons of retro-fitting of old code - best example: Windows 98.  :trojancity:
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez