Author Topic: Longhorn 3718: Anti-iCandy and resource hogs  (Read 3826 times)

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
Longhorn 3718: Anti-iCandy and resource hogs
« Reply #75 on: 13 May 2004, 01:38 »
quote:
Windows can be just as secure. The problem is, to make any of those OSes secure you have to know what you're doing.

I agree on this point.  But even a very good windows admin STILL gets infected.  

quote:

I don't buy anything. The last two and only Microsoft products I've ever bought was Windows XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro for $50 total. $50 is nothing and I don't feel like using Wine and Samba on Linux just so I don't use Windows. It's just easier to use the OS for whatever I need.

Well, alot of people do.  I have friends that have baught a new laptop with Xp and the damn thing keeps crashing.  A laptop that was built with xp in mind.  

Not everyone is a windows-programmer, an MSCE or some other windows cert.  Most people buy windows because thats the only thing there that comes default on the machines and each time its the same thing as the older versions of windows.  

quote:

Then you must be a troll. If you claim you are neither a troll or a moron, then in actuality; you are a moron.

LOL, see the post you have made above!  I rest my case!  I bet you'll just keep going and going though.  I guess your too stupid to face the fact of what you call other people in this forum.

quote:

What part of once don
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

PseudoRandomDragon

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.geocities.com/zonealarmprov4/index.htm
Longhorn 3718: Anti-iCandy and resource hogs
« Reply #76 on: 13 May 2004, 07:49 »
::eats more pop-corn::

Ah, w@tC|-|iNg T400lz g3t 0wn3D. | l0v3 iT.
I am sofa king high. (Read out loud)