Author Topic: MS XP and office unlimited no registration install numbers  (Read 764 times)

cassandra

• Kudos: 0
SOME BULLSHIT NUMBERS, DON'T FUCKING TRY THIS AGAIN.
Everybody screw Microsoft and their crappy software!!!!!

[edit - as we have stated before, this is not a warez site. If you have an opinion[/b] to add, cassandra, then welcome to the forums, let's hear what it is. As you say, Microsoft's products are crap, so why are you encouraging their use by circulating the cracks? i can only hope that those who attempt to use these numbers will get a hideous Gigabyte eating virus that crashes their computer all the time and makes it run slower. I have reason to believe that they will. Good luck, all those Microsoft drones who do use these, don't come here for tech support...]

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: cassandra ]

[EDIT - CASSANDRA, I TOLD YOU ONCE WHAT WE THINK OF MICROSOFT HERE, DON'T FUCK WITH ME. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN FUCK OFF.]

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Gooseberry Clock

• http://redrangersoftware.cjb.net/
MS XP and office unlimited no registration install numbers
« Reply #1 on: 3 June 2002, 23:16 »
i love boys!

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: X11 ]

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #2 on: 3 June 2002, 23:21 »
Well I hope this post won't be deleted, because it's good to steel from Microsoft, mkay?

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #3 on: 3 June 2002, 23:49 »
No, it is not good. It just promotes the spread of the M$ garbage. And people will be dumber for it.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

hoojchoons

• http://www.linux.gr
« Reply #4 on: 4 June 2002, 00:10 »
If you guys think you're doing any kind of damage to M$ by using pirated CDs, you're dead wrong. One way or the other you're helping M$ spread their crappy software. Now, isn't that a shame? I mean, this is supposed to be a place where people can get together and talk about different alternatives to Microsoft products with reasonable arguments and not a fucking warez site  :mad: .

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #5 on: 4 June 2002, 01:37 »
i agree completely, which is why i changed some of the letters and numbers not long after they were put up. Unfortunately i think some people may have jotted them down in time, but nuts to them whoever they are.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #6 on: 4 June 2002, 14:42 »
that slackarsed idiot, cassandra actually changed the letters back! i fucking told you once, this is not a warez site. If you are all after windows cracks, then fuck off to astalavista.

Cassandra, if you have something to say, say it. none of this fucking "i lick billgates' arse clean for him" rubbish.

And you idiots that have copied down the numbers for your own use, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a real fucking operating system.

windows XP, HA!