Miscellaneous > Intellectual Property & Law

Joe Biden

(1/7) > >>

davidnix71:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/cnet/20080824/tc_cnet/83011357831002416338

"By choosing Joe Biden as their vice presidential candidate, the Democrats have selected a politician with a mixed record on technology who has spent most of his Senate career allied with the FBI and copyright holders, who ranks toward the bottom of CNET's Technology Voters' Guide, and whose anti-privacy legislation was actually responsible for the creation of PGP"

Kintaro:

--- Quote from: davidnix71 on 25 August 2008, 00:28 ---http://news.yahoo.com/s/cnet/20080824/tc_cnet/83011357831002416338

"By choosing Joe Biden as their vice presidential candidate, the Democrats have selected a politician with a mixed record on technology who has spent most of his Senate career allied with the FBI and copyright holders, who ranks toward the bottom of CNET's Technology Voters' Guide, and whose anti-privacy legislation was actually responsible for the creation of PGP"

--- End quote ---

Bomb Iran or Bomb the Internet?

I say fuck Iran, I love the Internet.

(Oh and the irony that Obama's campaign was BASED on the Internet.)

This is why I like leaders completely out of touch with technology, they do far less harm.

worker201:

--- Quote from: Kintaro on 25 August 2008, 00:45 ---This is why I like leaders completely out of touch with technology, they do far less harm.

--- End quote ---

John McCain has publicly stated that he does not know how to use a computer for even the most basic of tasks.  Why someone would admit to this in 2008 is beyond me.  Maybe he was reaching for that all-too-important "stupid and proud of it" demographic that was already going to vote Republican anyway, unless McCain married a guy.

Yet another reason why I won't be voting for him.

Kintaro:

--- Quote from: worker201 on 25 August 2008, 05:02 ---
--- Quote from: Kintaro on 25 August 2008, 00:45 ---This is why I like leaders completely out of touch with technology, they do far less harm.

--- End quote ---

John McCain has publicly stated that he does not know how to use a computer for even the most basic of tasks.  Why someone would admit to this in 2008 is beyond me.  Maybe he was reaching for that all-too-important "stupid and proud of it" demographic that was already going to vote Republican anyway, unless McCain married a guy.

--- End quote ---

I know about that. I'd like leaders that lead though, not just fuck around on facebook and myspace.

fishcorn:

--- Quote from: Kintaro on 25 August 2008, 09:07 ---
--- Quote from: worker201 on 25 August 2008, 05:02 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I know about that. I'd like leaders that lead though, not just fuck around on facebook and myspace.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I know. I heard Obama spends eight hours a day working on his Myspace page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version