Author Topic: Calum  (Read 3345 times)

fishcorn

• Kudos: -4
Calum
« on: 15 October 2008, 07:51 »
Your ancestors fought for freedom from the tyranny of the English, but today the Scottish people remain slaves to the vile oppressors, crushed under the heel of the aristocratic boot.

It's up to you, Calum. You must fight for freedom. Unite the clans, restore honor to the Scottish people. You must do this. You will do this. I have seen it in a vision.
"Regime Change" starts at home!
Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001
Jihad:
http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm

new SuSE Linux User!

If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!
trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!
Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Re: Calum
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2008, 12:35 »
Rightly so. They're as rich in English titles and lands as they are in Scottish, just as we are. You admire this man, this Calum Carlyle. Uncompromising men are easy to admire. He has courage; so does a dog. But it is exactly the ability to *compromise* that makes a man noble. And understand this: Charles Philip Arthur George is the most ruthless king ever to sit on the throne of England. And none of us, and nothing of Scotland will remain, unless *we* are as ruthless. Give ear to our nobles. Knowing their minds is the key to the throne.

"Ye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR MAKE-UP!"

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2008, 20:07 »
i can't help but think that you are somehow mocking me.

Since i have no sense of humour, i'll respond by reminding you that i am not anti-english, but i recognise the events of history and my position is that it would benefit england *and* scotland both if they had independence from each other (as a full EU member, for scotland anyway, england may have reservations about this i'd guess), but sadly, though you'll hear protestations from every mouth that scotland is somehow incapable of managing its internal economy (i have yet to hear a good reason why scottish people are incapable of this and yet americans, russians, germans, etc etc etc are all capable of running their own economies) but when you look at it, it's scotland's oil that sustains the british economy.

If scotland doesn't wake up now, then we will get our independence from england the same week the oil runs out, and that will be the time when we will not be able to manage our economy, because up till that point it will have been mismanaged by a westminster government that considers scotland as an exploitable resource rather than a nation.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

SiMuLaCrUm

• Kudos: 143
  • OMGWTFBBQ
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2008, 01:48 »

I actually think he was high...
Proudly posted on a computer

fishcorn

« Reply #4 on: 17 November 2008, 03:00 »

Since i have no sense of humour, i'll respond by reminding you that i am not anti-english, but i recognise the events of history and my position is that it would benefit england *and* scotland both if they had independence from each other (as a full EU member, for scotland anyway, england may have reservations about this i'd guess), but sadly, though you'll hear protestations from every mouth that scotland is somehow incapable of managing its internal economy (i have yet to hear a good reason why scottish people are incapable of this and yet americans, russians, germans, etc etc etc are all capable of running their own economies) but when you look at it, it's scotland's oil that sustains the british economy.

If scotland doesn't wake up now, then we will get our independence from england the same week the oil runs out, and that will be the time when we will not be able to manage our economy, because up till that point it will have been mismanaged by a westminster government that considers scotland as an exploitable resource rather than a nation.

You can't escape your destiny, young warchief. You must go into the hills and start raising an army.
Jihad:

new SuSE Linux User!

If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!
trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!
Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #5 on: 22 November 2008, 01:44 »
Wallace had his own agenda, you know.

it's difficult to say he didn't have Scotland's independence as his highest priority, but he was a more complicated person than that, and that Braveheart film was virtually fiction.

but seriously, can you explain to me how trying to raise some private militia in seclusion would in any way move scotland towards a diplomatic and political equality within the EU?

i suspect you haven't thought this through...

fishcorn

« Reply #6 on: 4 December 2008, 12:23 »
Wallace had his own agenda, you know.

it's difficult to say he didn't have Scotland's independence as his highest priority, but he was a more complicated person than that, and that Braveheart film was virtually fiction.

but seriously, can you explain to me how trying to raise some private militia in seclusion would in any way move scotland towards a diplomatic and political equality within the EU?

i suspect you haven't thought this through...

Jihad:

new SuSE Linux User!

SiMuLaCrUm

• Kudos: 143
  • OMGWTFBBQ
« Reply #7 on: 5 December 2008, 04:31 »
How artistic. XD
Proudly posted on a computer

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #8 on: 5 December 2008, 19:03 »
He's already posted this over on heated debates.

It was mildly amusing the first time but it's getting a bit old.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

fishcorn

« Reply #9 on: 9 December 2008, 09:54 »

Oh, I'm sorry Officer Aloone Jonez of the quality police. I guess since you've seen it, every other person on the internet has too.
Jihad:

new SuSE Linux User!

worker201

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 703
    • http://www.triple-bypass.net
« Reply #10 on: 9 December 2008, 12:30 »
I thought the graphic was unnecessary in this instance.  Sometimes Calum does get a bit heated, but not in this thread.

fishcorn

« Reply #11 on: 9 December 2008, 15:15 »
I just posted it because I couldn't think of anything else to post.
Jihad:

new SuSE Linux User!

worker201

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 703
    • http://www.triple-bypass.net
« Reply #12 on: 9 December 2008, 16:29 »
Probably what got that graphic started in the first place.

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #13 on: 10 December 2008, 16:32 »

Oh, I'm sorry Officer Aloone Jonez of the quality police. I guess since you've seen it, every other person on the internet has too.
yeah, best make sure everybody on the internet sees this at least once.

i personally think that "drawing" is pretty funny myself, i laughed out loud the first time i saw it.

Keep it up fishy, reading your posts is almost like watching somebody punching themselves in the face repeatedly, and when it's you, that's no bad thing.

fishcorn

« Reply #14 on: 16 December 2008, 21:14 »

yeah, best make sure everybody on the internet sees this at least once.

i personally think that "drawing" is pretty funny myself, i laughed out loud the first time i saw it.

Keep it up fishy, reading your posts is almost like watching somebody punching themselves in the face repeatedly, and when it's you, that's no bad thing.

Durrr I'm Calum
Jihad:

new SuSE Linux User!