Author Topic: Cookie request from MSN.com in this forum? YES!  (Read 1814 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Cookie request from MSN.com in this forum? YES!
« Reply #15 on: 19 April 2002, 14:03 »
quote:
Originally posted by X11:
Good to see you like mozilla zombie and according to Neotrace you live Just south of chicago at:
39.471N,  87.401W - Well anyway JOINK must be your ISP or something

ROFLMFAO. Your Longitude, Latitude is a little bit off buddy. I'll hint to you a little. I don't live near Bloomfield, IN. Try more like in Terre Haute, IN.    ;)  

If you really think you are scaring me you are dead wrong.

(EDIT)When did I ever say that I like Mozilla?(EDIT)

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Zombie9920

« Reply #16 on: 19 April 2002, 14:12 »
quote:

Mozilla has cookie control, netscape has cookie control, lynx has cookie control, opera has cookie control... One thing that doesnt is your women.
SHE JUST CANT STOP EATING COOKIE'S SHES SO FAT

Oh yeah she is really fat, let me tell you. Well I guess a 122 LBS. woman is fat compared to your 3 LBS. hand. ;P

Zombie9920

« Reply #17 on: 19 April 2002, 14:14 »
quote:
I dont realy care where you live i just need to look and see if if can see your mum from outer space, you would be near there. YOU NEED YOUR MUMMY

I don't need shit buddy. If you ever had the balls to show up at my house I would have no problem with knocking the hell out of you. Oh yeah thats right, you don't even own a car.  

Zombie9920

« Reply #18 on: 19 April 2002, 14:26 »
quote:
Dickhead...
In fact i do own a car, its a ford, my mum runs a car  joint yo see, so i have more cars then you ever will.

And more money bitch, and i still use linux.

Personally i pay for my linux distro's.

And zombie, you probably never used any other machines, not mac not linux not sparc not nothin so suck my hairy balls bitch

HaHaHa, a Ford? Damn man, That is nothing to be proud of. Lets see, I own a 99 Chervolete Corvette, a 2000 Dodge Ram and a 95 Dodge Dakota(For hauling purposes). My G/F owns a 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
I really doubt you have more $$$ than me. You see man, I work in a computer shop and I make roughly $37.25 an hour and I get about 3-4 hours worth of work a day. If you do indeed have more $$$ than me then more power to you(it isn't like I'm jealous). A forum isn't like a whos the richest competition(Mr. Gates would have us all beat easily in that area).

(EDIT)Your wrong again buddy. I have owned an old IMac with a G3 processor and the sucker was alot slower than my PIII 667 mhz system and it always liked to freeze on me. I tried everything with it(I even clean installed OS9 a few times) to no avail. I have also ran a few distros of Linux on my 1.7ghz P4 box and I was gonna try the Mandrake 8.2 on my AXP 1700+ box but I decided not to. Mandrake 8.1 wasn't a bad OS but it just doesn't have the application support that I need out of a computer.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #19 on: 19 April 2002, 14:40 »
oh yeah?

wel i've got 5000 yachts, 623 wives, 19 mansions in different countries, my own island in the bahamas, i own a chain of restaurants, a major shipping company, a telecoms industry that spans most of asia and a theme park in orlando.

(sarcasm mode off)

put down your handbags, ladies!  ;)  
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Zombie9920

« Reply #20 on: 19 April 2002, 14:41 »
quote:
Chev doesnt exist in australia, but there is holder (owned by GM) and they are absolute hunks of crap.
Mind you im 14 and still going to school dickhead.

GM is not crap man. You can put GM motors through hell and they will survive(I had an old 4 cylinder S-10 that I used as a durby truck to back that up). I have blown up a few fords in my time, so I am not a big fan of Ford. Mopar Motors are the most powerful per cubic inch motors out there(not to mention they have some nice body styles and hefty driveshaft, drive-trains and ass ends).

BTW, hows the weather in Australia?

Zombie9920

« Reply #21 on: 19 April 2002, 14:43 »
quote:

"man man man man" is that all you say, but it is all you think of, and your g/f's pussy is a bit tight, dont worry i loosened it for you.
And as rodney rude said (australian comiedien)
yo'l never ever have a big long thick austrlian DICK

D00d, you really don't want me to post a webcam pic of my white 9 incher do you? I hope not because I'm really not into showing off my stuff to men. LmFaO

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #22 on: 19 April 2002, 14:43 »
[sigh]  :D  you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it throw stones! what's this got to do with cookies?

Zombie9920

« Reply #23 on: 19 April 2002, 14:45 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
[sigh]   :D   you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it throw stones! what's this got to do with cookies?

Good question.

Zombie9920

« Reply #24 on: 19 April 2002, 14:46 »
quote:

You realy are a fucking fagget, im 14 and i have a 9 incher. So eat that

I believe you meant to call me a faggot? I'm not going to eat anything of yours man, I do not swing that way.      

(EDIT)I have a question for you. Is it true that there are more Kangaroos than people in Australia? Also, is it true that alot of you live in little huts?

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #25 on: 19 April 2002, 14:50 »
yes, and they all wear bones through their noses, and throw boomerangs at each other.

didn't you know that X11 himself finds it almost impossible to commute without insulting people?

All i can say is it must be hell on the public transport system there, what with all those boomerangs flying around in the carriages and all the insults going on!

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Zombie9920

« Reply #26 on: 19 April 2002, 15:01 »
quote:

Some of us live in little huts, and kangaroos are a a endangered species, and in australia we call it fagget not faggot and you are a "Faggot" because you want to show a pic of your cock to a 14 year old boy. (perverted sick cunt)

I would suggest that you shut up, i might just delete your posts, im a moderator bitch

No son, you started talking about dicks and tried to insult mine. I simply called your bluff. If you re-read my post you will notice that it said that I really don't want to show my stuff to men. Learn how to comprehend what you read. ;P

Do you think I really give a fuck if you are a moderator? If you give a boy the power that only a man should have he will abuse it. (Which you already have abused it by trying to figure out where I live and post it on the board through my IP)

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #27 on: 19 April 2002, 22:37 »
Well, this was entertaining, albiet entirely useless.

Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
« Reply #28 on: 20 April 2002, 02:19 »
quote:
Originally posted by psyjax:
Well, this was entertaining, albiet entirely useless.

it wouldnt be nearly as entertaining if i wasnt so damn bored.  
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Slacker

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #29 on: 20 April 2002, 08:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:

fine, did you ever notice that every time you log in to hotmail, you pick up a cookie (which it is not compulsory to accept) that doesn't match the server path? why? is it so information other than that for which a cookie is intended can be gathered? what's the theory behind that?
Also, tell us about third party cookies? where do they come in, hmm?
Cookies may not be a security risk in the ideal world, but in an ideal world nobody would go hungry and we'd all be happy. The real world as you know is very different.

Oh...  Fuck that...    Its A fucking cookie not a fucking conspiracy.   Cookies are harmless.