Poll

Which framework do you use other than ASP.NET MVC?

Drupal
0 (0%)
Django
0 (0%)
Custom (please specify)
0 (0%)
Other (please specify)
1 (100%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: ASP.NET MVC 2 sucks balls  (Read 1887 times)

reactosguy

• Kudos: 2
    • Microsoft Sucks !!!
ASP.NET MVC 2 sucks balls
« on: 14 January 2010, 03:48 »
So it comes to this point that I was caught in an ASP.NET.

I was trying out ASP.NET MVC 2 during the New Year events. I was so asinine because it screwed me up when I thought Drupal was a better choice because Drupal had many things out of the box that you had to code in shitty, confusing ASP.NET MVC syntax.

ASP.NET is okay for basic websites, but large communities (I'm working on one but Apache screwed up after activating MySQL successfully) and small businesses will appreciate the power, flexibility, speed, durability and ease of use of Drupal.

After all, who wants to get caught in an ASP.NET? Not me.  :D
« Last Edit: 14 January 2010, 03:51 by reactosguy »

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
Re: ASP.NET MVC 2 sucks balls
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2010, 04:24 »
Used to be Django but prefer the idea of Pylons now. SQLAlchemy won me over.
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.