Author Topic: Bye  (Read 5469 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
Re: Bye
« Reply #30 on: 18 June 2010, 10:32 »
I don't think everyone here holds those views, I certainly don't.

linsux.org LOL, what a name for a pro-Linux site?

EDIT:
I made a thread about experimenting with banning name calling which appears is what some people here want to do so why not make a post in it?
http://www.stop-microsoft.org/bbs/index.php/topic,12042.0.html

By the way, I no longer support the ban on name calling, it was just an idea. My current policy is just one of not bothering to try hold a debate with those who resort to childish name calling because going from past experience, it ends in a downward spiral.
« Last Edit: 18 June 2010, 10:58 by Aloone_Jonez »
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #31 on: 18 June 2010, 11:15 »
They are a harbor for trolls - and these the ports of lulz are where most deport upon in their browsers even if they like Linux and even if they like Windows. You don't even have to be a troll at all - for among one another we all understand the code. When you delete shit because it is "annoying" you are annoyed about something and that is what they have to say. This nursery of tantrums grows tiresome - there are more orderly places with rules enforced by the software rather than the power-lust of you retards. That is, the software prevents members from destroying the posts of other members. Bans are only used for posts that are illegitimate and in fucked up languages, in every forum that works. But not this forum!

You could just pass the site to me, we could turn it into a game. I'll change the name of the forum into "Promote Microsoft," and that forum comes with its own band of freetard trolls. I can create about 8 boards about Microsoft products, ban you all from trolling, and wipe this virus of angry circlejerking out.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #32 on: 18 June 2010, 16:13 »
Why not buy fuckmicrosoft.com if you want to do that?

It's still up for sale.
http://www.microsuck.com/Microsoft_Eradication_Society/Welcome..html
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #33 on: 19 June 2010, 14:12 »
KINTARO FUCK OFF ALREADY
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #34 on: 22 June 2010, 17:53 »
i volunteered to stand down as a moderator about five years ago, and i think i was ignored tbh. i didn't want to remain associated with this site because it just has too high a concentration of hypocrisy.

Now, i don't care either way, because i haven't seen anything on here for years that genuinely needs moderated (well, except one or two things, and i report them, rather than taking direct action, nothing ever gets done).

re: kintaro, he makes at least as much sense as any other poster here and he's the only one constantly having to justify his existence, imho it's the rest of you that need to take a chill pill.

And re: the language, if you (the rhetorical "you") can't see the sense in what a person is saying simply because they said "fuck" or "shit" then it's YOU that needs to grow up. Personally i think this site pussied out when it stopped calling itself fuckmicrosoft.com. That was the only thing attracting new posters anyway.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism