Author Topic: Kintaro unbanished  (Read 1355 times)

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
Kintaro unbanished
« on: 28 July 2010, 01:18 »
So aloone, did you unban kintaro just so you could continue this hypocrite thread? Why don't you just email him instead?

Kintaro since his return is essentially our most active member and the center of attention (as he needs to be), and that is no positive reflection on this forum. I'd say this forum has not just been dying recently - it's also become wreckless - with members losing their dignity as well as anything else they had here. (but it was going to die anyways)

I'm sure that in the coming days/weeks I'll see this place to its complete demise - if Kintaro is left unbanned, at least it will be somewhat entertaining for a while.

I'll leave some contact details now if anyone around wants to be able to find me. Don't hesitate!

email/google chat/buzz: piratepenguin at gmail.com
msn: piratepenguin at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/piratepenguin

This isn't to say that I wont be around in the near future, but I'm content to see this place go down the road that it's been going.

Keep the peace!
« Last Edit: 28 July 2010, 07:50 by Refalm »
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
Re: Kintaro unbanished
« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2010, 10:24 »
It was Refalm who unbanned him.

Yes it is true that I don't want him banned whilst I'm in a middle of a discussion with him. I suppose  I could continue via email but I'd rather have the chance to do it on the forum. I'm interested how someone can rant about preserving copyright  when he admits to pirating software and I think it would be in the interests of the forum to allow such a discussion.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #2 on: 2 August 2010, 20:19 »
Be a good sport Declan, it's just a battle of words.

Us, and them
And after all were only ordinary men.
Me, and you.
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died.
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.
Black and blue
And who knows which is which and who is who.
Up and down.
But in the end it's only round and round.
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
The poster bearer cried.

Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

I mean, they're not gunna kill ya, so if you give em a quick short,
Sharp, shock, they wont do it again. dig it? I mean he get off
Lightly, cos I wouldve given him a thrashing
- I only hit him once!
It was only a difference of opinion, but really...i mean good manners
Don't cost nothing do they, eh?

Down and out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about.
With, without.
And wholl deny it's what the fightings all about?
Out of the way, it's a busy day
Ive got things on my mind.
For the want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: 2 August 2010, 23:51 »
Actually, this thread is about this forum and the way it's headed. The point is it would've been sad to see this place go down - but now I don't feel that way. I hold nothing against almost everyone here - I constantly am "fighting" with one person in one thread, but don't give a fuck in another. That is why my details are above, so that even if this place does go down, anybody who wants to can find me. Others are free to do the same.

Quite simply I think the merit of holding on to this website, given recent (not unfamiliar) occurrences, is limited.
« Last Edit: 3 August 2010, 00:01 by piratePenguin »

Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: 3 August 2010, 03:33 »
    What is wrong with you? Are you that scared of my opinion? I bet when Verizon do what you did to my MES account you call it censorship.   
All right, I got this message on facebook. No I am not scared of your opinion, I banned you after I had enough of your personal attacks and your vulgar language, and particularly because you were clearly relentless to drive away good, contributing members (worker201 being the best example). In my opinion, the response of Refalm to unban you means I may as well be glad for your attitude, for the people for which this site has a decreased meaning - it should have, as long as the obvious attitude which was allowed is allowed.

Now, you're doing what you've always done. Being a good little boy - even a good contributing member, for a little while and once again you will deviate from this and be a useless troll once more. At least it's not against the rules in this dump.

And I won't accept you on fb because that means you could troll my page (which you may not do). You're on msn, whenever I log in (rarely).

Anyways, your silly little message was wrong and wrong. You have some wild head on ya, boy.

And yes, I also attacked you similar in the way that you were attacking others, but I was glad to deal with the consequences. But it turns out that's something the administrators turn on - very infrequently.

Also, you were banned before. You know your presence here is a joke. (Of course this is true, you are a troll. Duh).
« Last Edit: 3 August 2010, 03:41 by piratePenguin »

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #5 on: 3 August 2010, 05:49 »
Look, sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you. I am Microsoft's defense - albeit a shitty one - I like that position. You can call me a troll all you want, but the real reason I fire up your nerves is because you can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you. Grow up. Me and Calum love eachother outside this board - that might surprise you. Be a good sport!
« Last Edit: 3 August 2010, 05:51 by Kintaro »

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: 3 August 2010, 06:20 »
Look, sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you. I am Microsoft's defense - albeit a shitty one - I like that position. You can call me a troll all you want, but the real reason I fire up your nerves is because you can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you. Grow up. Me and Calum love eachother outside this board - that might surprise you. Be a good sport!
You should be a comedian.

It seemed to me like Calum, irrespective of what he said - what he said about leaving I could not wrap my head around, could not stand to listen to my arguments. In any argument you are likely to be the first to resort to stupid off the point remarks and other bullshit, including personal attacks.

I read (for the most part) your posts and I give my opinion or explain myself. Now, you are full of shit once more.

Btw, more bullshit on the sticks and stones - I was not worried about me when I banned you - I did that for this forum.

It is no surprise to me that you are friends with Calum outside of here. I don't think anybody here won't miss Calums contribution (I would not say this about you), but if he thinks we're single-celled people on here, then I have to disagree. I really do not understand what was wrong when he left, but I don't wanna know anymore about it either. It was my suggestion, at the beginning of the discussion in which he left, that the whole thing is very complicated and would be best left aside - anybody's opinion is up in the air about the state of the world without current copyright protection. I said this, and then I added some brain food to the discussion, and then we got into the discussion - which is really about beliefs, and then he said fuck off and left. That's the way I saw it. He did not open his mind to my ideas, and nor have you. So get the fuck off your high horse silly boy. You can accuse me of the same thing -- that much is fine. But I do not buy this:

"You can call me a troll all you want, but the real reason I fire up your nerves is because you can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you."
you were not been trying to fire me up more than most other people before I banned you. This is not why I banned you (as I've said).

Btw, I would stand you, and I CERTAINLY stand Calum, and I CERTAINLY stand Aloone Jonez who I've had a tonne of arguments with before, and everyone else on this forum. The issue I take with you on this forum is wrt your treatment of other contributing members. Also I don't agree that your type of language should be allowable on any forum, especially one that attracts lots of kids. Have I mentioned your opinions?? This is not it my friend, but believe what you believe and troll if you want, I obviously won't say anymore of this right here.

Here's a header for your next post. :D

GOOD TROLL: (By Kintaro)
« Last Edit: 3 August 2010, 12:21 by piratePenguin »

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #7 on: 3 August 2010, 11:36 »
Look, sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you.
I agree in theory but that isn't always true.

Come on be honest, surely at some stage in your life someone's said something to piss you off and taken revenge such as punching them?

The reason why some have a problem with you is because of your continuous torrent of personal attacks.

I couldn't give a fuck myself, I know how you debate and the kinds of things you say and I'm not offended when you say things like "your parents were probably both twins" or "you're a 40 year old virgin" because I know they're not true and it's only some mentally unstable idiot on the Internet saying it.

I am Microsoft's defense - albeit a shitty one - I like that position. You can call me a troll all you want, but the real reason I fire up your nerves is because you can't stand anyone who doesn't agree with you.
We've had plenty of people here who've stuck up for Microsoft in the past, muzzy and Viper ( zombie) spring to mind and neither have been banned before so I don't think it has anything yo do with it.

I'm actually interested as you why you say some of the things you do?

Is it frustration?
You feel like you're loosing the argument.
The idiot doesn't understand what you're saying.

Attention seeking?
If I go round calling people names they'll notice me more.
Lol, if I can wind this dumb fuck up he might loose it and say something funny.

Defensive?
That cunt thinks I'm retarded, he's the only one who's retarded.

I'm not shrink but I bet it's one all of the above.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: 3 August 2010, 12:22 »
Holy shit I made an unbelievably massive error in my last post that I just spotted: I said that I don't think anyone here will miss Calums contribution, but I meant i dont think anyone here wont miss his contributing! Wow. I've been up all night but wow.