Miscellaneous > The Lounge

I'm leaving

(1/4) > >>

reactosguy:
FUCK THIS POST

I'm sorry to say this, but this is the end of everything.

I'm   facing a bunch of meanies (in my brain, as they say), and despite my   best efforts to inform any visitor to my site, it has become a deserted island,   with only me and nobody to help me. I've given up and I have tears in my   eyes.

Who knew this would be hard? I may return in the future.   This will stay up for future readers, but the future is bad for me, and I   have to say farewell.

Thanks to those who were with me during these friendly times:

-The Admin at MicrosoftSucks.org: for running MicrosoftSucks.org. Without it, I wouldn't have been here in the first place.
-Abominator_08 (Microsoft Sucks): He supported my details in threads.
-Krakatoa (Microsoft Sucks): His details were plentiful.
-bored! (Microsoft Sucks): Her testing was valuable evidence.
-Refalm et al from Stop-Microsoft.org: If Refalm hadn't run Microsuck.com's successor, I would have remained a frozen brain.
-And   last but not least, those who opposed me: You gave me a good idea of   actual opposition of Microsoft, and I incorporated this into my later   writings.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

-reactosguy :( 

Refalm:
 :'(

Aloone_Jonez:
What's the point in leaving, it'll only make things worse?

reactosguy:
I can see that you don't want me to leave.

What the heck? I'm back in!

Refalm:
Aight, welcome back!

However, I looked at your website, and I don't really like what you have done.

This is in your signature:

--- Quote ---Check out my own UPDATED site, Microsoft Eradication, and please comment.
--- End quote ---
So you're basically saying that your website is actually updated, and this one isn't?
And by calling it "Microsoft Eradication", copying the alternatives list (and screwing it up so it gives people bad advice), I get the impression that you think Alun and me are doing a bad job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version