Author Topic: $75 Trillion dollars in damages  (Read 1919 times)

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
Re: $75 Trillion dollars in damages
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2011, 23:02 »
Wow, way to invite ridicule and destroy credibility. I think I said before that people like this who get up in arms about losing money to a generation of so-named "thieving" youths, are so stupid that they will be their own destruction.

Everytime we read about record companies going to court we get closer to a better future.

Baio, who is scheduled to represent Lime Wire when the damages trial begins on May 2, joked that the money that the record companies sought from his client would be better spent on paying for health care or wiping out the national debt.
I like this part.
« Last Edit: 25 March 2011, 23:13 by piratePenguin »
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
Re: $75 Trillion dollars in damages
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2011, 04:50 »
75 Trillion? How do they even come up with these numbers?
sig.