Author Topic: Invasion by cats, or maybe just one  (Read 1808 times)

Gravity Cat

• Kudos: 0
    • muCosmos
Invasion by cats, or maybe just one
« on: 26 March 2012, 11:44 »
Hi all, let me introduce myself.
I'm Gravity Cat, 19 years old and currently electrical engineering student at Windesheim University of Applied Sciences in Zwolle, The Netherlands.

I have been using Windows all my life, Windows is basically the OS that conquered the market, so what are you gonna do about it as a little 6-year-old when your parents buy their first computer with Windows 98? In fact, I didn't know what Linux was until I saw Knoppix for the first time at one of my parents' friends house. Lately, I have developed quite a few opinions about Windows, Linux, Mac and everything around it. I'm an advanced Windows user and a mediocre/average GNU/Linux user. I hope to reboot this forum by sharing my thoughts and especially rants. Who doesn't love a good rant about a certain topic?

Anyway, I hope to see some people here, and hear their thoughts, and let's have a good ol' fashioned discussion together as if we're in the pub drinking the hell out of ourselves!

Gravity Cat
« Last Edit: 26 March 2012, 12:04 by Gravity Cat »

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
Re: Invasion by cats, or maybe just one
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2012, 01:03 »
Welcome to the forums, Gravity Cat.

I graduated from Concordia in December and since last week work as a server backend software developer. I use Linux Mint at work, and both Windows 7 and Mint at home. I find Linux to be a better environment for programming, but Windows still beats it for my gaming needs so I still use it.  I like to play with other OSes as well.

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Re: Invasion by cats, or maybe just one
« Reply #2 on: 4 September 2023, 17:37 »

I also have a cat.