Author Topic: Value of a Windick CD's  (Read 542 times)

KON

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.linux-freeks.cjb.net
Value of a Windick CD's
« on: 28 September 2002, 13:50 »
I dunno about you, but when i go to block buster video, i always steal the box full of AOL CD's andthrow them around at school. i aint for trash cans of course, dont wonna litter, but the other day, i found 4 windows 95 Cd's, I took great joy in hucking them into the trash bin alogn wtih about 30 other AOL Cd's... hell, i even got a free soda outa the deal, made 20 outa the 30 i threw, we placed bets, if you didn't figure that out, God i need to get a life....

Anyone else take the AOl CD's??? If not, do so, save people form themselves.

RudeCat7

• Kudos: 109
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2002, 20:50 »
If they're inside anything useful, like tins, hell yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!
*meow!* I didn't say Linux was easier, I said it was better, Dumbass!

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #2 on: 30 September 2002, 07:21 »
actually, i have taken the aol discs and tossed them. I was at Barnes and Noble, and on the way out saw a little display with a shit load of dsics, i grabbed a handful, walked out the door, and threw them into the trash can outside. It felt good, knowing that i probably saved like 25-35 people. only, i didnt grab them all, so i couldnt save everybody  :(
oh well, next time, ill walk around with a garbage bag collecting them all, then have a ball creating an aol sculpture. (with a lighter and too much time on my hands)  
ecsyle_one

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #3 on: 30 September 2002, 07:51 »
I usually drive a something sharp through them, then leave them around my room. Maybe I should eventually send them back to AOL!

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #4 on: 30 September 2002, 21:07 »
A friend of mine is lining his ceiling with AOL cds. Since he works at Wal-mart, he gets a s***load of them.
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

sAvAgE

• http://Not yet
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #5 on: 30 September 2002, 19:50 »
Actually here is an Idea to toss around the MES community... there is a website called
www.nomoreaolcds.com perhaps we can do a simalar thing with M$ O/S CD's since Billy boy has shoved his system in our faces maybe we can give the O/S's back to the rightful owner since with the EULA stating that this is a property of Microsoft we just have the right to use it and he can pull the plug at anytime we sahould start a site nomorewindowscds.com and try to do the same thing? Perhaps?
Looking for 4-Play? Upgrade your O/S, Billy is Waiting for you.

creedon

Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #6 on: 30 September 2002, 19:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by sAvAgE:
Actually here is an Idea to toss around the MES community... there is a website called
www.nomoreaolcds.com perhaps we can do a simalar thing with M$ O/S CD's since Billy boy has shoved his system in our faces maybe we can give the O/S's back to the rightful owner since with the EULA stating that this is a property of Microsoft we just have the right to use it and he can pull the plug at anytime we sahould start a site nomorewindowscds.com and try to do the same thing? Perhaps?

Interesting thought; I can see the headlines: "Redmond, Washington dissappears under a mile-high mountain of Windows 95 installation CD's; Bill Gates denies involvement."
I'm SERIOUS about Linux; are you??

sAvAgE

• http://Not yet
Value of a Windick CD's
« Reply #7 on: 30 September 2002, 20:15 »
yep that will work  
Looking for 4-Play? Upgrade your O/S, Billy is Waiting for you.