Author Topic: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK You Bill Gates very much for this  (Read 1123 times)

Sirius

• Kudos: 0
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK You Bill Gates very much for this
« Reply #30 on: 26 January 2004, 13:21 »
I'd say that M$ was just trying to create a 'feature' (bug) that it can fix in its next 'upgrade' of XP that it will charge people for... very m$

"any bug is a feature if it's documented"... forgot who said that...
Try not!
Do, or do not.
There is no try.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #31 on: 26 January 2004, 20:10 »
quote:
Because in XP they integrated Internet Explorer even deeper into the OS and made that handle files

where do you get your bunk info for this ludicrous claim?

Windows NT has an entire fucking kernel-mode subsystem for filesystem access. they did NOT let IE do it. that's a moronic claim. do you know what IE is?!?!

IE is two components... the MSHTML library, and iexplore.exe, which is a stub binary that loads code from another library to make the window, toolbars, et cetera.

trust me... internet explorer has NOTHING TO DO WITH FILESYSTEM ACCESS.

IE isn't even the shell. IE and Windows Explorer both call the same library (shell32.dll) to draw their window. Windows Explorer uses MSHTML to render HTML (as do many Windows apps), and it uses the SAME CODE AS WINDOWS NT 4 to draw folder views... that's why folder views are THE SAME.

you really do make the most absurd claims
Go the fuck ~

Pyrotechnician_2004

• http://www.freewebs.com/paganchurch/
« Reply #32 on: 11 March 2004, 19:30 »
Refalm - Hahaha, I like that one, so funny    

Yeah what happened with DOS was originally Bill Gates stole it off a company & sued them, then they renamed DOS MS-DOS (MicroSoft DOS) & released it as their own product, and of course, everyone at that time thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, except back then they weren't the only ones with DOS (there was DR-DOS, made by Caldera aka. DigitalResearch DOS).

[ March 11, 2004: Message edited by: Pyrotechnician_2004 ]

Linux - Open Source, Freedom, Mostly Free.
Windows - Closed Source, Virtually No Freedom, Very Expensive (seen XP Pro for

young1024

• http://www.freewebs.com/young1024
« Reply #33 on: 20 March 2004, 05:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:
So I was away from my primary computer for a few days using an older one with Windows XPiss on it. I was using what little free time I had to work on my movie. I captured what I need, did a lot of editing, etc.. When I was getting ready to leave I decided to move all the files (a total of 6 DV-AVI files in 7 GB) to a portable NTFS formatted blank hard drive. I start moving the files. The first 4 files (the smaller ones) moved ok. Finally I started moving the last 2 files which were quite larger than the other ones (2 gigs each). About 10% of the way guess Windows explorer crashes. On top of that when I click "End Task" I get a BSOD.

I restart the computer, XPiss does its disk checking thing. I log in. I check both hard drives (the original and the portable one). Guess what? Those 2 files that I was moving during the crash were gone on BOTH! I tried some file recovery but much no luck. I rather redo those two files from scratch then restore partial files and have corrupted audio or video somewhere in the middle.

To Microsoft (because we know you visit this site): I have a question for you:
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO WRITE A WORKING FILE-MOVING FUNCTION IN A (NON)OPERATING SYSTEM THAT DOMINATES THE MARKET???????

FUCK YOU BILL GATES VERY MUCH FOR THIS. You deserve to be locked up in a prison full of criminals who use Linux and Macs. I hope that one day you end up alone somewhere in the artics and get eaten by penguins. FUCK YOU!

[ November 10, 2003: Message edited by: xeen ]

Instead of shouting expletives constantly on this forum, please just kindly install an alternative OS on your system - and then vent your anger out on your Microsoft product CD-ROMs (spend most of your time on the latter).

Oh, and, about this:

quote:
It looks like you should consider a MAC.
I recommend the Dual Processor 2gb 64bit G5 - THE MOST POWERFUL COMPUTER IN THE WORLD.

It's powerful alright - almost as powerful as the new comp I'm getting    - and you don't even know what you're talking about. 2GB Dual Processor? What are you TALKING about? Don't mix up your CPU and RAM, or your next computer is going to turn out as an expensive piece of junk.
Just pretend there's a really cool sig here.