Author Topic: fucking windows is so fucking gay  (Read 1244 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
fucking windows is so fucking gay
« on: 9 March 2004, 06:52 »
Okay, I have been cleaning my virus infected computer. It had 57 instances of the SubSeven Trojan on it. 2 keylogging programs, and other things.

A few windows DLL's were infected so I had to reextract all those from my XP CD.

Basically, Windows is shit.

A while back (a few months) I was running Windows .NET RC2 or somthing on my main server/router/dns, all the viruses except one I opened last night by accident are dated from back then on most the files.

This is a pure show of how insecure windows is, and why bill gates deserves to be murdered to death with my pork sword.

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #1 on: 9 March 2004, 07:38 »
Yup!

Windows cannot anymore be connected directly to the internet. If it is then either you're gonna have viruses and trojans poruing in 24/7, (and even more if you use IE).

If you do connect it directly to the internet, but install antivirus and firewall software, then that also sucks ass because a)Norton hogs major resources, and b)Software firewalls are SO annoying. Constantly popping up telling you such and such is trying to access the internet. And even if you configure them properly, they're still annoying cause they cause problems with direct connections in AIM, p2p, or games.

The only way to safely use Windows with the internet is to use a router, which has a built in hardware firewall. That way you are protected, and do not need to constantly run Norton or any firewall software shit.

Of course...it goes without saying that if you use Internet Explorer then you deserve whatever you get.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #2 on: 9 March 2004, 08:57 »
I've run it for months on end with no problems

I rather like it
Go the fuck ~

Xeen

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: 9 March 2004, 21:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyjames.sytes.net:
I've run it for months on end with no problems

I rather like it

you moron, you've said before that you use a router.

I can say from lots of personal experience that if you plug in your Windows box directly to a broadband modem you will get a worm or trojan very soon. This is of course assuming that you do not have everything 100% patched.

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #4 on: 9 March 2004, 21:30 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:

you moron, you've said before that you use a router.

I can say from lots of personal experience that if you plug in your Windows box directly to a broadband modem you will get a worm or trojan very soon. This is of course assuming that you do not have everything 100% patched.

show me.

Unpatched and unfirefalled *nix box can be rooted as well, OMG! TEH LUNIX IS TEH INSECURE! if you don't keep up to date and firewalled, you can have just as many problems.  Linux is NOT the magic bullet of security.

that is what OpenBSD is for.

Each OS has its uses.

[ March 09, 2004: Message edited by: root@localhost / BOB ]

2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #5 on: 9 March 2004, 21:31 »
I will inform my roommate of this. He'll be quite interested to know about all the virii and trojans that apparently are on his machine.

and no, I DIDN'T have a router for most of that period
Go the fuck ~

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #6 on: 9 March 2004, 21:33 »
btw

1 vote for bin

all because of xeen's douchebaggery
Go the fuck ~

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #7 on: 9 March 2004, 21:36 »
oh yeah

goddamn I kick ass!

I used the word "virii" instead of "viruses". "virii" is so top of cool, while "viruses" isn't. If you didn't know that "virii" is top of cool, then you obviously aren't top of cool.

I, however

AM TOP OF COOL

you cannot disprove this because it is the truth

I GET TWENTY POINTS FOR SAYING "VIRII"
Go the fuck ~

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #8 on: 9 March 2004, 10:01 »
I use a router, no inbound connections come to this computer, my entire network is ownz0r, so the subseven bugs were reduntant. The guy just kept trying to find ways to get to my system and using whatever backdoor to get to my machine. (Looks like a bug in a service that was forwarded to this machine for some time).

However he couldnt connect to subseven.

Whats annoying is the fact that the bugs were using around 200mb all up of space, half of the instances didnt even run at startup, for whatever reason (him uploading new server versions).

Bugs also fly thru MSN Messenger, at school one did, and it would crash Norton Antivirus, which is gay, AVG got rid of it, and adaware could find it (both free editions mind you, yet nortons more expensive and more gay).

Oh im not talking MSN Filetransfers, the port is blocked at my school.

Upnp routers, are gay as all fuck.

UPNP means that your windows system can tell your router to forward port whatever to your system so they can allow a filetransfer or whatever.

Or to open a port so subseven can listen.

Hence on Windows, if you have one of these fucking routers you will want to put ZoneAlarm on all your computers to, because the routers are gay.

-----------

Women and Machinary dont mix, ever.

Because my mum is fucked in the mind, or somthing, or trying to rise up against men, she got some friend (a women) to set up her computer for a business, and wouldnt let me touch it.

The computer ran Windows 2000, which is okay, the Women who did it, did I say women. Let me start over...

The Bitch who set it up fucking didnt put firewall/antivirus, its connected directly with a Modem to thar Intarweb, one day my mum got off the cocain or whatever and let me use THAR INTARWEB, nonetheless, I did, and to my suprise, or lack of suprise, it was slow, odd.

The computer had MS Blast, and MyDoom.

I tried to get them off, but the computer was fucked. So now I have reinstalled everything, installed a Virus Checker, and ZoneAlarm, I have not givin anyone there admin rights, and applied patches for RPC, uPNP, and every other fucking thing.

I agrued with the crackhead (my mother) to put Linux on it.

However she gave me a lot of alcohol as payment now its done, so I was happy.

And she does buy my Cigarettes.

But I have this to say.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH!

Xeen

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: 9 March 2004, 10:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by X11: doogee.is.dreaming.org:
I use a router, no inbound connections come to this computer, my entire network is ownz0r, so the subseven bugs were reduntant. The guy just kept trying to find ways to get to my system and using whatever backdoor to get to my machine. (Looks like a bug in a service that was forwarded to this machine for some time).

However he couldnt connect to subseven.

Whats annoying is the fact that the bugs were using around 200mb all up of space, half of the instances didnt even run at startup, for whatever reason (him uploading new server versions).

Bugs also fly thru MSN Messenger, at school one did, and it would crash Norton Antivirus, which is gay, AVG got rid of it, and adaware could find it (both free editions mind you, yet nortons more expensive and more gay).

Oh im not talking MSN Filetransfers, the port is blocked at my school.

Upnp routers, are gay as all fuck.

UPNP means that your windows system can tell your router to forward port whatever to your system so they can allow a filetransfer or whatever.

Or to open a port so subseven can listen.

Hence on Windows, if you have one of these fucking routers you will want to put ZoneAlarm on all your computers to, because the routers are gay.

I dunno...I never had a problem at home thanks to my router. At school however, the welchia worm pops in the second I plug the ethernet in if you don't have that patched.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #10 on: 9 March 2004, 10:14 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:

I dunno...I never had a problem at home thanks to my router. At school however, the welchia worm pops in the second I plug the ethernet in if you don't have that patched.

My laptop runs Linux, and pwns, it doesnt even respond to ICMP, the techs can hardly tell its on the network.

they can do an arp, but the morons dont know much about networking, so they figure no ping means no machine.

worker201

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 703
    • http://www.triple-bypass.net
« Reply #11 on: 9 March 2004, 21:50 »
Even though they didn't elect me, I am going to speak up on behalf of gay people everywhere:

PLEASE quit comparing Windows to homosexuals.  That's really offensive to the homosexuals.

No matter what your prejudices are, you have to admit that being gay is better than being Gates.
  :D

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #12 on: 9 March 2004, 23:47 »
Nonsense! Gaytes is just the same; he's just got more money!

solarflare

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #13 on: 10 March 2004, 00:18 »
quote:
Originally posted by Laukev7 is a virgin.:
Okay, I have been cleaning my virus infected computer. It had 57 instances of the SubSeven Trojan on it. 2 keylogging programs, and other things.

A few windows DLL's were infected so I had to reextract all those from my XP CD.

Basically, Windows is shit.

A while back (a few months) I was running Windows .NET RC2 or somthing on my main server/router/dns, all the viruses except one I opened last night by accident are dated from back then on most the files.

This is a pure show of how insecure windows is, and why bill gates deserves to be murdered to death with my pork sword.

Of course there is one solution to all this.

Forget windozzzzz and BUY A MAC!

Prices start from

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #14 on: 10 March 2004, 00:35 »
quote:
solarflare: Forget windozzzzz and BUY A MAC!

Prices start from