Author Topic: WinXp Sp1 invalid product key  (Read 1157 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
WinXp Sp1 invalid product key
« Reply #15 on: 17 October 2002, 21:51 »
quote:
Originally posted by void main:
Thank you sir!

No prob.

BTW, If I ever got banned I would simply use a proxy server(I have a list of like 900 different proxy servers I can use) and register a new name(and nobody would know it is me)...so it wouldn't be easy to get rid of me.   ;)  

Well, maybe you guys would know who it is due to the nature of my posts. LoL

[ October 17, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #16 on: 17 October 2002, 21:56 »
Well it's just good that you have the ability to reason and are not the typical spammer. If you were, you would be correct that it would be tough to stop you and this site would be shut down (or the moderators would be extremely busy trying to keep up with deleting product key posts).
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Zombie9920

« Reply #17 on: 17 October 2002, 21:59 »
quote:
Well it's just good that you have the ability to reason and are not the typical spammer. If you were, you would be correct that it would be tough to stop you and this site would be shut down (or the moderators would be extremely busy trying to keep up with deleting product key posts).

Oh yeah, I'm easy to reason with when I'm not being flamed. I actually respect you cause you don't usually flame(you make sensible posts) and you aren't a damned idiot.

I'm quickly losing respect for Calum because lhe seems to be flaming alot lately. ;(

Sinkael

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #18 on: 17 October 2002, 22:07 »
Actually stopping you from posting would not to difficult due to the internet laws that I sure most are unaware of but you can call and confirm with lawyers specializing in I-net law.

First off a domain/web-server is considered a piece of property for the owner and all the owner has to do is ask you leave and if you do not you are trespassing, of course this would require getting a restraining order etc etc etc. With a minimal investment of time/money you could not only be stopped from visiting this site but also be placed in jail for violation of court injunction.

However back on topic, it is not good form to come on to a anti_M$ site and ask for codes to unlock M$ software.

My suggestion to you is to get a copy of the new Red Hat 8.0 (love the new features) and install it on your PC. Seeing as by the nature of your post you must be in the 14-23 age range and most likely enjoy gamming as you of your favorite past times (nothing wrong with that) install windows on a seperate parition/HDD and use it strickly for gamming.

I own 4 copys of win2k pro, 3 copies of office XP, 1 copy of win2k SBS all legally paid for. While I do not agree in supporting M$ I also do not agree with ripping of a Programmers (no matter how shitty) hard work...

:D

Zombie9920

« Reply #19 on: 17 October 2002, 22:13 »
quote:
Originally posted by Sinkael:
Actually stopping you from posting would not to difficult due to the internet laws that I sure most are unaware of but you can call and confirm with lawyers specializing in I-net law.

First off a domain/web-server is considered a piece of property for the owner and all the owner has to do is ask you leave and if you do not you are trespassing, of course this would require getting a restraining order etc etc etc. With a minimal investment of time/money you could not only be stopped from visiting this site but also be placed in jail for violation of court injunction.

However back on topic, it is not good form to come on to a anti_M$ site and ask for codes to unlock M$ software.

My suggestion to you is to get a copy of the new Red Hat 8.0 (love the new features) and install it on your PC. Seeing as by the nature of your post you must be in the 14-23 age range and most likely enjoy gamming as you of your favorite past times (nothing wrong with that) install windows on a seperate parition/HDD and use it strickly for gamming.

I own 4 copys of win2k pro, 3 copies of office XP, 1 copy of win2k SBS all legally paid for. While I do not agree in supporting M$ I also do not agree with ripping of a Programmers (no matter how shitty) hard work...

:D  

The beauty of a proxy server is they provide you with an anonymous IP addy so there is no way to prove that the person asked to leave was trespassing. ;P

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #20 on: 17 October 2002, 22:24 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:

The beauty of a proxy server is they provide you with an anonymous IP addy so there is no way to prove that the person asked to leave was trespassing. ;P

But I'm sure the prison you would be sitting in would be monitoring the internet traffic entering/leaving your prison cell.  
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Sinkael

« Reply #21 on: 17 October 2002, 22:30 »
Of course the problem is most proxies have logs which can be obtained via court order or most proxy owners will gladly hand over someone useing thier proxy to law enforcement officials.

Do not misunderstand me, while it could take months to follow through on something like this. It can be done.

However I would hope you would have the maturity to not need this kind of action.

Contrary to what you think there is no way to be truly annonomous on the internet, you can be "more" annonomous (i know I killing the spelling there) but you can not be 100%.

Zombie9920

« Reply #22 on: 17 October 2002, 22:45 »
quote:

But I'm sure the prison you would be sitting in would be monitoring the internet traffic entering/leaving your prison cell.    

Something like giving out a CD Key won't get you prison time, it would land a huge ass fine, thats about it. ;P

To Sinkael,

I doubt it would ever come to that, heck the Webmaster doesn't even really have enough time to administer this site let alone getting a restraining order on a member who doesn't cause this board any harm, and I also doubt the webmaster would even have the time to be bothered with trying to track down a person he banned on a proxy.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #23 on: 17 October 2002, 23:04 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:

Oh yeah, I'm easy to reason with when I'm not being flamed. I actually respect you cause you don't usually flame(you make sensible posts) and you aren't a damned idiot.

I'm quickly losing respect for Calum because lhe seems to be flaming alot lately. ;(

emotional blackmail, hmm?

i'm a cynic at heart you know, and you can have what little respect for me that you like. in my opinion i just speak my mind. if people take all this personally then tough shit to them. i only usually comment on people's posts, not their personalities. If i do comment on their personalities, it's usually due to some shit slinging they have started themselves, or very rarely simply because they are a fuckwit.

well, whatever. think what you like guys. if a lot of people start saying they have no respect for me then i will stop posting here, as i don't think it would be fair of me to make the place unpleasant for people.

That has not happened though, and until it does, i too will be hard to keep down.

zombie462347, i do tend to be quite direct with you since i am always wary that your posts will turn into off topic insult fests, as has happened in the past. i also tend to be short with xp user and gooseberry clock since their posts tend to be ill informed and off topic respectively, but that is no reflection on their actual personalities.

Look, i've waffled enough here, so basically i am saying, get over it, think what you like, and we can all live to argue another day, hmm?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Zombie9920

« Reply #24 on: 17 October 2002, 23:10 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:

emotional blackmail, hmm?

i'm a cynic at heart you know, and you can have what little respect for me that you like. in my opinion i just speak my mind. if people take all this personally then tough shit to them. i only usually comment on people's posts, not their personalities. If i do comment on their personalities, it's usually due to some shit slinging they have started themselves, or very rarely simply because they are a fuckwit.

well, whatever. think what you like guys. if a lot of people start saying they have no respect for me then i will stop posting here, as i don't think it would be fair of me to make the place unpleasant for people.

That has not happened though, and until it does, i too will be hard to keep down.

zombie462347, i do tend to be quite direct with you since i am always wary that your posts will turn into off topic insult fests, as has happened in the past. i also tend to be short with xp user and gooseberry clock since their posts tend to be ill informed and off topic respectively, but that is no reflection on their actual personalities.

Look, i've waffled enough here, so basically i am saying, get over it, think what you like, and we can all live to argue another day, hmm?

Heh, I don't take forum posts personally. But I have gained respect for quite a few members of the Linux using community because they seem to be intelligent and can actually give smart asses like me a good debate(which in the end I end up learning something new from the debates).

I didn't say I have no respect for you, but I did say that I'm quickly losing respect for you because you just go around and call people names and shit for no reason. It would be differnt if I said something offensive to you that merits you calling me a dumbass(which I'm not a dumbass thank you very much ;P).

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up now so this doesn't turn into an ill-mannered flame war.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #25 on: 18 October 2002, 03:44 »
one man's "no reason" is another man's "getthefuckoffyou'retreadingonmytoes!" so to speak!

and well, as i said, think what you like, i will continue to be myself. Some people see reasons while others don't.

Is this all because i said you were repressed when you said you weren't gay? (yes it was a joke by the way...)
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kid_Creation

• http://TheKidCreation.com
« Reply #26 on: 18 October 2002, 08:17 »
Thanks for the info......
I tried that's all I can say...
I will figure it out on my own I always do... It took me three weeks to figure out how to network and it was winxp that i got from kazaa that did it.... Having no money to buy something like winxp pro for the cost that it goes for today would just be insane.... When you can get it for free on the net.... Just like linix and any other program that you could ever want - includin games.... I apologize for stiring up the post board... Thanks for the info though I will be lookin into linix in the near future.... Untill then I will be mastering my current intrest first...... Have a good day people..  And dont bother to post back to me because I do not like post boarded at all anyway... You can talk about me all you want though if it pleases you........ Peace out and whatever........
~The Kid Creation~