Author Topic: mn = sh1t!  (Read 1029 times)

enigma

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.geekmeister.net
mn = sh1t!
« on: 8 November 2002, 22:45 »
i sent an e-mail to mn a little while ago, about a month and a half, asking what they had to say to the accusitions of www.fuckmicrosoft.com/whatsbad.html ... i have yet to hear back. i know the e-mail address isnt fucked up cause i got a message saying

"thankyou we are sending this to the blah blah blah i eat ass"

i guess im not suprised, but for them not even to deny it? well, that is just sad... but i guess even if they DID deny it, it would just be another bill clinton
"i did not have sexual relations with that woman, monica loinsci" (however you spell the bitches name)
"i did not have internal relations with that company, intel" either way, mn = sh1t

thats big news right?   :rolleyes:
Out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. -Ozzy Osborne

mn- micro-nazism - from the post comparing Gates to Hitler. I did not make up this term, "micro-nazism", i merely use it.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
mn = sh1t!
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2002, 00:29 »
I think there are a lot of people at Microsoft playing Ping-Pong all day, instead of working and knowing what their company is doing.

I came to that conclusion when I called Microsoft.

I sead: "Hello. I've just installed Windows XP, and this programme called Internet Explorer won't uninstall, can you tell me how to do it?"

And after an half an hour, they still hadn't had a clue why it wouldn't uninstall  :confused:

enigma

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.geekmeister.net
mn = sh1t!
« Reply #2 on: 10 November 2002, 00:38 »
:eek:  ... that is just too funny... you installed XP AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!! i mean.. what idiots...  :D
Out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. -Ozzy Osborne

mn- micro-nazism - from the post comparing Gates to Hitler. I did not make up this term, "micro-nazism", i merely use it.