Author Topic: Who doesn't have a microsoft OS?  (Read 1829 times)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Who doesn't have a microsoft OS?
« Reply #15 on: 11 July 2003, 01:44 »
What exactly are you calling "making something"?

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #16 on: 11 July 2003, 02:37 »
quote:
The obvious answer to the dilemma: none of you have Windows because none of you do anything. None of you have programmed anything cool, none of you have made anything new or interesting. In fact, none of you do anything at all, except read slashdot and pretend to hack. It's a sad life, and one that no OS transistion will help. I'm sorry to say it, but you're all doomed. If you don't make anything, you don't need an OS capable of it.

Tell me, is it really bliss?  

There had to be a troll somewhere  :rolleyes:  

Its that simple generealize to say that we 'do not create something.'  Yup that right we don't, since I do program for a living!    

Just goes to show how ignorant some people are!   :D
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

NikS

« Reply #17 on: 11 July 2003, 08:10 »
I'm a PC games addict so I have to have (<-shit   ) a sWineDoze XP installed.
It's hard to collect knocked-out teeth with broken arms

gump420

« Reply #18 on: 11 July 2003, 11:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by Industry:
The obvious answer to the dilemma: none of you have Windows because none of you do anything. None of you have programmed anything cool, none of you have made anything new or interesting. In fact, none of you do anything at all, except read slashdot and pretend to hack. It's a sad life, and one that no OS transistion will help. I'm sorry to say it, but you're all doomed. If you don't make anything, you don't need an OS capable of it.

So, we don't do anything, but you spend hours on end reading every post on a website that is specifically antagonistic towards your operating system of choice?  Let's see, after consulting the evidence, who comes out looking like a complete loser?

You do realize that you have about 0% chance convincing any of us that we are wrong in hating Microsoft.  You also have 100% chance coming off as an uneducated jackass.  To take a line from a popular gameshow, "You are the weakest link.  Goodbye."
I can't get over you until you get out from under him.

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
« Reply #19 on: 11 July 2003, 20:57 »
Oh gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link, Goodbye!" I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, um reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show, right? "You are the weakest link, Goodbye!" And yet you've taken that, and used it out of context, to insult me in this everyday situation. Gosh, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that by your self. Mmm. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because I'm right here. God you're so funny!

Sorry... I must propagate Family Guy whan I can...

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #20 on: 11 July 2003, 22:11 »
quote:
Originally posted by Fett101:
Oh gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link, Goodbye!" I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, um reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show, right? "You are the weakest link, Goodbye!" And yet you've taken that, and used it out of context, to insult me in this everyday situation. Gosh, what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that by your self. Mmm. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because I'm right here. God you're so funny!

Sorry... I must propagate Family Guy whan I can...

What in heaven's name are you drivelling about?

Kupotek

• http://kupotek.dyndns.org
« Reply #21 on: 11 July 2003, 22:43 »
quote:

ROFL I pity you.
"The only thing that is impossible is the possibility of impossibility" KittySafe Ntwrk.

gump420

« Reply #22 on: 12 July 2003, 10:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by Laukev7:

Hardly even worth replying to.  I do find it interesting that this Microsoftie takes such offense at a flame posted in reference to a fellow Microsoftie that they feel obligated to post a reply.  Or is this guy such a loser that he has two accounts on this site?

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
« Reply #23 on: 12 July 2003, 10:42 »
quote:

It's a quote form the show family Guy.

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: 12 July 2003, 11:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by maghor:

Hardly even worth replying to.  I do find it interesting that this Microsoftie takes such offense at a flame posted in reference to a fellow Microsoftie that they feel obligated to post a reply.  Or is this guy such a loser that he has two accounts on this site?

Hey, watch your mouth. Perhaps you would have preferred that I inquire about the context of his quote in a different manner, but there's no call to such rudeness on your part. Where you base your assumptions that I'm a troll or even a Windows user is beyond me. I wasn't even sure to whom this post was addressed to in the first place; to me it looks like it's addressed to YOU, maghor.

jasonlane

• http://www.root10.net
« Reply #25 on: 12 July 2003, 21:03 »
quote:

And obviosly your a troll that spends his whole sorry existance going from board to board, actually bothering to sign up to make 1 post, on a subject that you quite obviosly know nothing about.

As for not "doing" anything I am willing to guarantee that I and many members on this board have and will continue to "do" more than you can even dream of.

So shut up and go away.

[ July 12, 2003: Message edited by: Zardoz ]

The MES Anti-Prude Force
"I don

gump420

« Reply #26 on: 13 July 2003, 12:43 »
quote:

Hey, watch your mouth. Perhaps you would have preferred that I inquire about the context of his quote in a different manner, but there's no call to such rudeness on your part. Where you base your assumptions that I'm a troll or even a Windows user is beyond me. I wasn't even sure to whom this post was addressed to in the first place; to me it looks like it's addressed to YOU, maghor.

The content of my post was in response to the same post you were replying to.  In no way was any of the comments in my post directed at you . . .

P.S. The quote in my earlier post was not copied in the way I expected.  I intended to quote both the post you replied to and your reply . . .

[ July 13, 2003: Message edited by: maghor ]

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #27 on: 13 July 2003, 15:11 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zardoz:

And obviosly your a troll that spends his whole sorry existance going from board to board, actually bothering to sign up to make 1 post, on a subject that you quite obviosly know nothing about.

As for not "doing" anything I am willing to guarantee that I and many members on this board have and will continue to "do" more than you can even dream of.

So shut up and go away.

[ July 12, 2003: Message edited by: Zardoz ]

ha. word. fucking trolls. humorous though.

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: 13 July 2003, 20:40 »
quote:
Originally posted by maghor:

The content of my post was in response to the same post you were replying to.  In no way was any of the comments in my post directed at you . . .

P.S. The quote in my earlier post was not copied in the way I expected.  I intended to quote both the post you replied to and your reply . . .

[ July 13, 2003: Message edited by: maghor ]

OK, then. I was wondering if you thought my answer was rude or something. Now I understand.

XXXL Feet

« Reply #29 on: 14 July 2003, 04:44 »
Hey, you can live without Windows.  I run XP, but I hate it (like most people who use it do).  I run OS 9.1 on my old PowerPC 7100/80  hahahaha.  That thing is so solid, I'm gonna make my next computer a Mac if I can find a tree that grows money or a job.  That old Mac changed my outlook on life.  I'll never be the same.  I better stop, I'm about to cry!!!
If Microsoft made food, it would all be poisioned.  If Microsoft made cars, we'd all be in rehab recoving from wrecks.  Why do we allow them to design our Operating System???