Author Topic: Look what this "sophisticated win user" has to say...  (Read 3608 times)

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Look what this "sophisticated win user" has to say...
« Reply #120 on: 15 October 2002, 19:44 »
quote:
Originally posted by Doogee:
back on page 4 u made a bit a shite sling at aussies and beleive me australia is actually a great country and there isnt any dingos running around, althou optus does suck huge ballz.

Shit man, I'm sorry about that. I was just being a copy cat of another Windows spammer that used to roam these forums and used to make the dingo comments. I certainly don't have anything against Australia and would love to visit one day. My nephew spent a year over there as an exchange student. He didn't want to come back.    

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law went over for a month to visit him and travel around. They brought back lots of cool pictures and had nothing but great things to say about the people and the country. I'll try not to make this mistake again as I know how I hate it when people slam my country.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #121 on: 16 October 2002, 00:19 »
"shite sling!" i love the australians! (i am engaged to one!  ;)  )
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

con

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.cdk2002.co.uk
« Reply #122 on: 17 October 2002, 03:36 »
go suck bill gates's cock and get XPeriance tattood to ur arse LINUX RULES ive been using linux 4 only a few months i have had one crash and that was my falult for trying to get it to crash u probably couldent install it you gay little prick.
(apoligies 4 the bad language it was needed)
cdKK