Author Topic: Does anyone has Microsoft Visual C++ ?  (Read 3828 times)

badkarma

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
Does anyone has Microsoft Visual C++ ?
« Reply #30 on: 13 August 2002, 00:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by Windows XP User #5225982375:
Visual Studio .NET is a dream and well worth the money.  Glade is a punk program for GNOME fantastics  and Kdevelop is slow (dammit QT period is slow)

Now I have been working with Qt for a bit longer as a year and I can assure you that it is not slow. The slowness you are probably referring to is due to the object prelinking issue currently troubling KDE (watch out, semi large techinal word there).

as usual you're just mistaking your ass for your mouth and produce nothing but shit .....

and btw xp luser ... don't take my sig message to seriously man  ;)

[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: BadKarma ]

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #31 on: 13 August 2002, 00:55 »
quote:
BadKarma: From what I observed it's nigh on impossible to fail (unless you are a complete retard).

Most students on the ROC are retards... I noticed 2 out of 50 that where good in computers.
Some guy couldn't find the minimize button after 3 years of studiying.

Another student had to copy a tekst from a website. The website had a right-click prevention. The guy kept on clicking the right mouse button while thinking why it wouldn't work.

quote:
BadKarma: Our (stagiare) learned more in 2.5 months with us then in 2 years of school.

Some guy on my old school said that he wasn't going to the ROC, but that he was going to study by himself. I guess he was right all along.

quote:
BadKarma:I saw some course material from our (stagiare) and I basically laughed my ass off at how easy it was.

I asked a teacher of the ROC if there wasn't enough Windows already on their school, and if we would be able to study something not Microsoft related. He said that 90% of the whole world use Windows. What a monkeyfucking Steve Ballmer asskisser. I guess they don't want to lose big funder uncle Gates.

[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: Refalm ]

foobar

• http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com
« Reply #32 on: 13 August 2002, 05:06 »
quote:
Originally posted by BadKarma:

and btw xp luser ... don't take my sig message to seriously man   ;)  

:D

Karma, i think you're right about the practical part of learning programming and stuff:
When i first started with linux, i started off with slackware. I learned more in two weeks than i could've done in two years with something else.
It was a bitch to get running with 0% experience, but i did get it and never want to go back to windows again !
Linux user #283039

Gosh, I love Linux Quake.

LoLoL

« Reply #33 on: 14 September 2002, 21:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuirk:
I have to take a visual basic class aswell. It seems to me microsoft bribes schools into teaching visual basic over real programming languages    :mad:  

VB is a real programming language... Its just an easy one... Jesus fucking christ I wish u MAC LOVERS would stop dissing Microsoft products!
Killing penguins while they exist...

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
« Reply #34 on: 14 September 2002, 21:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by LoL:

VB is a real programming language..

thats a good one... i havent laughed like that since WinXP Luser posted something stupid.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #35 on: 14 September 2002, 12:36 »
quote:
Originally posted by LoL:

VB is a real programming language... Its just an easy one... Jesus fucking christ I wish u MAC LOVERS would stop dissing Microsoft products!

it isxp loser. 90% chance. either that or xp loser has started a school for fucktards and this is the first graduate...

[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism