Author Topic: Have you ever bought MS software?  (Read 3456 times)

sbrickclick

• Kudos: 0
Have you ever bought MS software?
« Reply #30 on: 9 March 2003, 07:36 »
quote:
Originally posted by The Knife Thrower:
Have you ever bought MS software? I'm not talking about the copy of microsoft works you got with your new PC.

I had (or my mother) bought Microsoft Office XP "for Students and Teachers" other than that no. Works good if didn't crash so often. Other than that none. But if you REALLY want one - then just get it of KaZaA - FREE! That's the way to show Microsoft some Respect!!!!!!!

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
« Reply #31 on: 12 March 2003, 01:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by Steven the Microsoft Hater:

I had (or my mother) bought Microsoft Office XP "for Students and Teachers" other than that no. Works good if didn't crash so often. Other than that none. But if you REALLY want one - then just get it of KaZaA - FREE! That's the way to show Microsoft some Respect!!!!!!!

No. It's just as bad. You'll be spreading MS around anyway.

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #32 on: 12 March 2003, 21:40 »
how do you spread a monopoly around...

dont use kazaa, use http://getnewos.cjb.net

Pantso

• Kudos: 55
    • http://www.support-freesoftware.org
« Reply #33 on: 12 March 2003, 18:59 »
quote:

That's even worse and eventhough it looks like a paradox, you're helping M$ spread! Use OpenOffice instead!

pkd_lives

« Reply #34 on: 12 March 2003, 21:45 »
quote:

Brilliant idea. That shows some real smarts.

First off what you profess is illegal. Do I care yes, because due to stupid and pointless acts like this the RIAA and other fasict type groups can leverage support for their stupid control freak ideas, aimed at the removal of MY freedoms, because the people they represent loose money because of the jerkoffs and pricks that use Kazaa and other bullshit, that is totally innecessary.

Second. This idea perpetuates the monopoly of M$. Because some stupid twats decide to download M$ Windows XP, or M$ office they keep people in their  relentless and unnecessary upgrade cycle. You download it, and then produce files with it, and then someone else thinks they have to use it, and often do because of the closed source proprietary nature of the software, and buy a copy. There is no reason I can see for using M$ software.

Pirating it does not solve the problem and anyone who advocates it is a supporter of M$. There are many threads already raised on this topic. There is no reason to use M$ and no reason at all to pirate their inferior software.
Tough - Adapt or die : Read The Fucking Manual.

Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #35 on: 12 March 2003, 21:55 »
quote:

okay. if you really hate Microsoft why do you use their products??? why even download it? WTF!!!
http://www.openoffice.org
http://staroffice.com/

mattymanx

« Reply #36 on: 13 March 2003, 21:04 »
Just Win98SE.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #37 on: 13 March 2003, 14:52 »
fattymanx

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: 13 March 2003, 20:04 »
i have to mention this. i have copy of windows xp home edition. i also own a microwave. when combined, it was the mort exciting 2 seconds that xp disc ever saw. i was thrilled to0. i should post the picture.

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
« Reply #39 on: 13 March 2003, 21:20 »
quote:
Originally posted by ecsyle_one:
i have to mention this. i have copy of windows xp home edition. i also own a microwave. when combined, it was the mort exciting 2 seconds that xp disc ever saw. i was thrilled to0. i should post the picture.

Can I ask what it did?
arc, explode, melt???

sounds funs
Contains scenes of mild peril.

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #40 on: 13 March 2003, 22:10 »
i put it in for like 2 seconds. from the center of the CD, you can see an electric charge (i guess) spiral to the edge of the cd. when its done. the cd is fooked up, but looks very  very cool. it leaves this crazy looking spider webbed effect all over the disc. you should try it  :cool:  
after you see the "light" turn the microwave off. i am scared to leave it in any longer than that.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #41 on: 14 March 2003, 00:50 »
Yes its very cool!

mattymanx

« Reply #42 on: 14 March 2003, 05:30 »
quote:
Originally posted by X11: Slackware Commando.:
fattymanx

And whats your problem???  :confused:

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #43 on: 14 March 2003, 21:45 »
My problem is that I have to much time on my hands, so i pick on random people on the forum. If you get used to this place you will work out that Im meerly a troll moderation, a bofh, or whatever.

HAHAHAHAHA

check my website
www.exeleven.tk

to see how insane i really am!

mattymanx

« Reply #44 on: 14 March 2003, 20:42 »
Fine by me.  :cool: