Author Topic: FireWorksMX  (Read 1010 times)

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
FireWorksMX
« on: 23 May 2003, 05:19 »
I have fireworks mx for jaguar, and it is great for image compression, slicing, whatever. The only problem is when i quit the app, and then open it later, it defaults to first run settings. All of my preferences go back to default, even the pallette locations go back to default. Its odd. any ideas?

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
FireWorksMX
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2003, 21:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by ecsyle:951:
I have fireworks mx for jaguar, and it is great for image compression, slicing, whatever. The only problem is when i quit the app, and then open it later, it defaults to first run settings. All of my preferences go back to default, even the pallette locations go back to default. Its odd. any ideas?

Ummm... check the permissions and ownerships of th application... try running Disk Utility to fix permisions.

When things like this occurs it usualy has to do with some kind of permision being fookd up. If it's a bootleg.... make sure it ain't pre-release.

Oh ya, Don't piret, its naughty.
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
FireWorksMX
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2003, 11:57 »
pirating is naughty, i agree with that.

well. i used disk utility to repair permissions, and tried to see if there were any settings in fireworks to "save" the layout or whatever. nothing. failed. oh well. no problem really. thats what i get (hint hint...)  :(

[ May 23, 2003: Message edited by: ecsyle ]

billy_gates

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.skinner.com/jeffberg
FireWorksMX
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2003, 18:41 »
try trashing the prefs, if that doesn't work.  Try making a new user and opening it in that user, see if it still doesn't work