All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

Microsoft Always Pulls Through

(1/4) > >>

Pissed_Macman:
Last October I started a thread in the Mac section talking about the fact that my Apple Pro Mouse was skipping and generally being a bitch. Near the end of the thread I purchased a new optical Microsoft-made mouse. I hated to admit it, but the Microsoft mouse was perfect.

NOT!!!

Well, three months later (earlier this morning) I was playing a game of Warcraft III on Battle.net and suddenly, without warning, the left button on my pretty Microsoft mouse popped off, making it completely unusable. I looked inside and saw that there was one tiny plastic tab that was keeping the button on, which had snapped during my game. I hadn't dropped the mouse because it had stayed plugged in for all three months and I'd only pounded on it a few times after losing some games. Mice should be designed to take a little punishment!!

So today I trekked to an Office Depot in a neighboring town, the same one I'd gotten the Microsoft mouse from. An employee that was helping me out told me that Microsoft mice were known to break and stop working. Three months earlier another employee had told me that Microsoft mice were known for their quality! The employee this time told me that he had had a Microsoft mouse that had stopped working as well (he seemed like a Linux user) and told me to go with Logitech.

This mouse doesn't look as good (although I'm glad to get away from the light blue and gray MS colors) and it doesn't fit my hand as well, but it does seem to be a lot sturdier. So I guess I'm completely Microsoft free again.

I thought Microsoft had actually made something well for a change. Leave it to them to fail us every single time.

Fett101:
Ya didn't get a Mouseman did ya? Those are nice. My hand seems to melt right into it.

cahult:

quote:Originally posted by fett101:
Ya didn't get a Mouseman did ya? Those are nice. My hand seems to melt right into it.
--- End quote ---

Oh, is that the way the Borg started?  :D

Fett101:

quote:Originally posted by cahult:

Oh, is that the way the Borg started?   :D  
--- End quote ---

Yes. After the searing pain, I realized that I now was Mouseman. Defender of all suffering from dirty mouse balls and cluttered wires. My only goal in life to cut away the oppressive wires of the commies, and bash the dirty balls of the liberal bastards. MOUSEMAN, AWAY!

:D

xyle_one:
dood. i have got a mouseMan wheel mouse from Logitech, and its fooking flawless. mother fucking perfection in mouse form. it fits perfectly. it is like 3 years old and works like some fucked up sex dream  
that and it glows blue. cant beat it. cant join it. must accept its superiority and bow to its masterfulness of mousehood.
or some drunk ass ish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version