Author Topic: How MrX killed his poor 3 button microsoft mouse.  (Read 2635 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
How MrX killed his poor 3 button microsoft mouse.
« Reply #15 on: 7 July 2004, 16:29 »
Yes where's your sense of hummer?

Anyway I've not tryed this with a Microshat Mouse, but it works well with Microcock Orifice, or Winbloze CDs.

Put your CD on top of an inverted paper cup, place in the Microwave on full power and watch the sparks fly, the light show will only last about 10 seconds or so, when it's finished take it out and observe the randomly etched pattern on the surface.

Technical stuff:
The magnetron in the microwave produces a high power 2.45GHz radio wave, consisting of both magnetic and electric fields. The magnetic fields induce a large current in the foil surface of the cd. The foil has a fair resistance so it heats up quickly and cracks, the voltage then sparks accross these cracks.

WARNING:
Don't sue me if you fuck your microwave up, I've tryed this with an old microwave with no negative  after affects.

[ July 07, 2004: Message edited by: Aloone ]

This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
« Reply #16 on: 7 July 2004, 17:51 »
Oh come on Aloone, you know they make better frisbees and/or "super 1337 tech-n1nj4 throwing stars."   :cool:

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

TB

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #17 on: 23 July 2004, 14:49 »
quote:
Originally posted by Midnight Candidate:

Two words: skeet shooting.

Third word: PULL!!!!!!!!

insomnia

« Reply #18 on: 23 July 2004, 18:09 »
quote:
its one of those stupid white, two button and a scroll generic mouse

You mean an Intelli PS/2 Compatible?

Why did you kill it( the poor thing  :(  )?
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    Voltaire

Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics to life decisions is a way of choosing to be amoral.
R. Stallman

http://www.pvda.be/

cX_GX

« Reply #19 on: 19 September 2004, 12:19 »
you know the ironic thing is that I got a MS optical 2button+wheel intellimouse and it is probably the only MS thing that actually works decently.  don't install the driver CD, just get the pointers off it so you have extra large pointer if you desire and get a PS2 rate tweak for it.  No MS software installed, so you get the best of both worlds.  I'm not in any way bias to ms hardware. Xbox is a POS, keyboards are POS... ergo Keyboards POS... I just happened to like the mouse. *shruggs*

wilko125

« Reply #20 on: 15 October 2004, 08:59 »
Mod Edit: Your post wasn't relevant to the thread. Therefore, I'm helping you save a little face by removing the offending non-content. Try to stay on topic. Thanks.

Edited at 0230 GMT, 10/17/2004. IPv4 203.14.54.11

[ October 15, 2004: Message edited by: wilko125 ]

[ October 16, 2004: Message edited by: Annorax, Lemming Pathfinder ]

wtf: windows: "Your clock settings have been changed, please restart your computer."