Author Topic: Seven reasons why the Xbox can suck it.  (Read 3568 times)

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Seven reasons why the Xbox can suck it.
« Reply #30 on: 5 April 2003, 22:15 »
I agree the 16-bit erra was the best. I Own a PS2 and GameCube. I can't find a single thing I want to buy for eather consol. I mean, Zelda, and Metroid prime excluded  :D
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

CaptainCool

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #31 on: 7 April 2003, 01:37 »
quote:
I agree the 16-bit erra was the best. I Own a PS2 and GameCube. I can't find a single thing I want to buy for eather consol. I mean, Zelda, and Metroid prime excluded  

How about Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner or Final Fantasy Origins. Thier both for the PS2 and are coming out soon.

mushrooomprince

• Kudos: 55
« Reply #32 on: 12 April 2003, 22:35 »
Has anyone here ever heard an xbox ?? That thing is so loud.

Game Cube is definantly innovative. Xbox as far as im concerned is just a big overhyped noisy black box
All your base are belong to us.

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
« Reply #33 on: 14 April 2003, 17:40 »
Has anyone here ever heard an xbox landing in a garbage disposal ?? That thing is so loud.

theangelofdeath69

• http://www.kaltemartech.com/
« Reply #34 on: 28 April 2003, 16:14 »
To hell with it.  Lets all buy a SEGA MASTER SYSTEM I, you know the one that took cards with the games on it and the most complicated game you could get was Spy vs Spy?
Specifications are for the weak and timid!
You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'. Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
Klingon software does NOT have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!

endtroducing

« Reply #35 on: 14 June 2003, 00:55 »
(p.s. i dont know if you care or not, but nintendo made a zelda game, and "mario hotel" for that system.)

----

The Panasonic Q is a dvd enabled Gamecube it is not home to such classic tripe as "Hotel Mario" and what I assume you're referring to as the licensed out  "Zelda adventure" series.  You're thinking of the Phillips CD-i.

-----

"Poor Game Gear. It was everything the GBA is, and with a light. Dunno how it died so. "

----

Have you even played the GBA? how exactly does the 8-bit Gamegear stack up to the 32 bit Gameboy Advance?  The GBA within the first few months of launch had a better library than the Gamegear's entire lifespan (5 years +).

Want a light? try the GBA SP

As far as the Neo Geo goes; its a great system that did a few genres of gaming really, really well.  People shouldn't let other peoples attitudes affect their own personal opinion of a quality console.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #36 on: 14 June 2003, 01:04 »
quote:
endtroducing: Have you even played the GBA? how exactly does the 8-bit Gamegear stack up to the 32 bit Gameboy Advance?  The GBA within the first few months of launch had a better library than the Gamegear's entire lifespan (5 years +).

That was comparing the Gamegear with the Game Boy CLASSIC, which wasn't as good, and probably wouldn't be successful if it had many cool games. The Gamegear and the SuperVision where much better than the Game Boy.

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
« Reply #37 on: 14 June 2003, 06:16 »
Man. If sega had a platform comparable to the GBA in 1991, (2 years after GB), and then a portable Genesis (called the nomad) in '94, imagine what good shit we should be playing on the go now. Instead we pay $99 for a GBA, and then $130 for one with a backlight a year later.