Author Topic: Xbox 2 Processors  (Read 2518 times)

mmx87

• Kudos: 0
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #15 on: 4 December 2003, 08:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by psyjax: plain 'ol psyjax:

No kidding! I'm a die hard NetHack and ADOM fan myself, no graphics there at all! Still amazing games.

They beat the shit outta most anything at Best Buy.

Hell yes...nethack is the game of all time.  :D

preacher

• VIP
  • Kudos: 107
    • http://kansascity.cjb.net
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #16 on: 4 December 2003, 18:04 »
The best game system to me was the PS1. It gave me more pleasure and fun than any system since. I did own a nintendo, but the nintendo was a system with a huge selection of games that sucked. I think they had a bible game on nintendo.  Since the ps2 can play ps1 games, it is the ultimate game system. But right now my linux pc, and its huge selection of games is the system I play the most. I just bought Max Payne 2 and Call of Duty. Let me tell you, no console can compare.
Kansas City Hustle
http://kansascity.cjb.net

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #17 on: 4 December 2003, 20:55 »
For some reason I still enjoy playing the original Unreal Tournament(not 2k3) on the PC more than any other game out on the market today(new or old..PC or Console). I never get sick of it like I do other games. I even got sick of UT2K3 mainly because I felt the weapons looked like toys. Sure 2K3 has better graphics than the orignal but the original is just more fun.

I'd get sick of UT if there was no online play because playing against bots is no fun.

[ December 04, 2003: Message edited by: Viper ]

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #18 on: 29 December 2003, 00:30 »
The only reason why I'd buy an X-box 2 would be to mod it and run MacOS on it. I think PS3 will actually kill it in every other way.
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

rklesla

Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #19 on: 31 December 2003, 20:26 »
quote:
Originally posted by Fett101:
And again, someone must say that Games are what make the system. At least, they should be what make a system.

I don't think the games make the system, atleast for me.  All the games I play are like NHL Hitz & EA Sports in which case all the consoles provide them.  So depending on what games you like to play, then the games make the choice, but for myself, the console makes the difference.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #20 on: 1 January 2004, 00:15 »
quote:
The only reason why I'd buy an X-box 2 would be to mod it and run MacOS on it. I think PS3 will actually kill it in every other way.

Good luck booting any release of Mac OS 8.x, 9.x or 10.x without Apple ROMs... that is, if the processor is even capable of running it. It's most likely going to be a heavily modified processor, like a PPC875, (updated version of the 825 Gecko) which cannot run Mac OS. Remember, PPC750 G3 series and PPC970 G5 series can run PPC825 code natively (MPC 74xx G4s cannot) but PPC825/875 cannot run G3 and G5 code... 8x5 uses a subset of the PPC set with custom additions.
Go the fuck ~

rklesla

Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #21 on: 2 January 2004, 18:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by MotherFUCKER:
[QBi USED TO USE SLACKWERE BUT THEN I SAW THE LIGHT. nOW I USE WINDOWS XP[/QB]

What light was that?

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #22 on: 3 January 2004, 05:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by Microsoft's Caretaker:

What light was that?

Who knows what drives people to become trolls? I can bet it wasn't a light....
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Topdawg2050

Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #23 on: 20 April 2004, 03:55 »
Sony is diefiantley alot better than any console. Sony offers a wide range of products that all kick ass. Take a minute to realise everything in your home made by sony, youll be suprised. Basicly everthing made by sony does kick!

SihgeruMiyamoto

Xbox 2 Processors
« Reply #24 on: 23 April 2004, 04:42 »
Most of the electronic equipment in my house is made by Panasonic not Sony. But I know what you mean.

[ April 22, 2004: Message edited by: ShigeruMiyamoto ]