All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

Why should you buy an xbox - this is funny man

(1/8) > >>

mc0282:
this from megagames.com
http://www.megagames.com/news/show.cgi?&idtype=console&database=292§ion=comments&
you could reply to this

"Firefly
at 17:45 22/9/2003    
Why should you buy an Xbox?
1. Xbox has a LOT of awesome games. According to IGN the Xbox has a higher percentage of its games rate >8 than both PS2 and Gamecube. 45% of Xbox games released are rated >8 compared to 41% of PS2 and 36% of Gamecube.
2. Xbox has a awesome games lineup for the next 6 months... Amped2, BC, TopSpin, Kameo, Sudeki, Fable, Gothem2, Halo2 etc
3. Xbox gets a lot of good FPS PC games... Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Counter-Strike, Doom3, Halflife2 etc
4. Xbox gets a lot of original (although sometimes pretty ordinary) games... Oddworld series, Blinx, Whacked!, Psychonauts, Blood Wake
5. Games play better on Xbox. Better frame rates, better graphics and better sound (in-game dolby 5.1). For a PC comparison, I ran the same demo on my Xbox and on my PC (Athlon2400, Geforce ti4200). The frame rate on the Xbox was 2.5 times FASTER than the PC.
6. Xbox has an easier to use, more feature rich online service than the other consoles."

this dude is fucking kidding me and he IGN as said so

idiot and more idiots brain wash by microshit..

Refalm:
This whole console-wars thing is shit anyway. It's better to look at what kind of games there are for a console, and then deside which one to get.

mushrooomprince:
XBOX .... its just another wintel machine.  But the problem is is that a lot of the games people want are going to be on xbox.

Its going to be bad ... i'm going to be plagued by XBOX gamers in the next few months.

Canadian Lover:
My brother has been brainwashed by Micro$hit too! He think's Oddworld is a good game! Come on! All it's about is going around brainwashing people (funny... It's a microsoft game!)

hm_murdock:
Refalm is right... they're all just game machines. Get the one that has the games you like and stop griping.

Not like it matters, XBox still has better games than PS2. Might not have as many, but they're higher quality, better, and it's not a PS2, the worst example of industrial design I've seen in years.

And guess what, that's my opinion on the matter. I'm sick of saying what I think and then have people tell me I'm "wrong" for what I think.

I FEEL THAT THE XBOX RULES AND THE PS2 IS A GARBAGE HEAP

PS2 gets a bunch of crappy games that look like cheap anime. Shit like FFX and, Jesus, what a rip, FFX2. Of late, everything that's come out for ShitStation 2 has been a bunch of half-ass vampire games and cheapo fantasy crap. There hasn't even been a good Final Fantasy game since 9. X was a turd, making everything into cheesy cheap anime style. Barring some of the RTS-style games like Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea (SP?), PS2 games are a crap pot of crap.

I've just spent the last four months living with a PS2 fanboy, and if I never see one of those shittastic things again, that's fine by me. XBox has well-made games. Even the lesser games for the thing are higher quality than the best PS2 games.

Oh, and guess what else... NO GODDAMN MEMORY CARDS. I FUCKING HATE THOSE THINGS. GIMME A BIG HARD DRIVE ANY DAY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version