Author Topic: MicroShat Mouse  (Read 4190 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #30 on: 19 July 2004, 03:09 »
Hmph?, If Windows works for you then just use it, we don't give a fuck, I use Windows too and it dosen't work very well for me, but neither does Linux for that matter.

I have a Logitech optical mouse, and it's the best mouse I have ever had.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Paladin9

• VIP
  • Kudos: 263
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #31 on: 19 July 2004, 10:45 »
quote:
Originally posted by Aloone:
Hmph?, If Windows works for you then just use it, we don't give a fuck, I use Windows too and it dosen't work very well for me, but neither does Linux for that matter.

I have a Logitech optical mouse, and it's the best mouse I have ever had.

Everything Aloone just stated applies to me too.  I wish linux worked better for me but it does not run everything I need it to run.  I also happen to have a Logitech optical mouse.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #32 on: 19 July 2004, 18:34 »
Is this a Mac disto?

Your profile says that you use OSX, do you have a PC as well?

What didn't work for you in Linux?

[ July 19, 2004: Message edited by: Aloone ]

This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Paladin9

• VIP
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #33 on: 20 July 2004, 08:59 »
I like OSX the most, but I dont use it the most.  And actually I created my user for this site like 2 years ago before I had a PC, and only had a mac.  Linux is awesome, but I have not spent the time to learn it well, plus it does not run everything I need it to run.  I do, however, use Slackware Linux to run my personal server.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

Fidel

• Kudos: 0
    • http://none
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #34 on: 21 July 2004, 14:00 »
Hey man I was just posting my feelings on what is the right os for ME. I wasnt saying that Windows beats out Mac and linux. I agree with Paladin, this Os suites me the best. The others dont do what I need them to do. I find it a bit harsh that ALoone said "Hmph?, If Windows works for you then just use it, we don't give a fuck" to a very non agresive post. I wasnt Pushing Windows down your throat.

What ever happened to freedom of speech?

[ July 21, 2004: Message edited by: Hmph? ]

Hasta la Victoria Siempre. Ernesto Guevara

Paladin9

• VIP
MicroShat Mouse
« Reply #35 on: 24 July 2004, 07:13 »
Yes, next time Aloone says something like that, he will find the steel from the toe of my boot up his ass.