Author Topic: M$ bluetooth keyboard+mouse  (Read 2139 times)

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
M$ bluetooth keyboard+mouse
« Reply #15 on: 15 January 2003, 21:06 »
Nope. If it's not on eBay, it does't exist (yet).

[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: fett101 ]

Refalm: Content edit. fett101 had posted an invalid URL. It's fixed now.

[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: Refalm ]

RudeCat7

• Kudos: 109
« Reply #16 on: 15 January 2003, 21:12 »
Heh Heh, if you own a wireless keyboard....keep the old "corded" one as a backup...you'll need it sooner or later.  :D
*meow!* I didn't say Linux was easier, I said it was better, Dumbass!

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
« Reply #17 on: 16 January 2003, 23:54 »
I still don't get why you would choose bluetooth over radio. I cannot see any practical advantage for a bluetooth keyboard. Once you get out of the range of a radio keyboard you can't read the screen anyway. It sounds like a gimmicky idea to me and it will be bought be the kinda people that buy a P4 3Ghz for their 5 year old kid to play educational DOS games on...
Contains scenes of mild peril.

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
« Reply #18 on: 17 January 2003, 04:42 »
ummm, if the signal and range is better, that is a very good thing. wireless you say. i had to rearrange my moniters and cases's to get rid of some of the electromagnitic problems. did i mention our house has alluminium siding?/*radio reception bites ass, i can wak around the room and either boost the signal, or kill it off with my body, or in somecases my hand*/
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
« Reply #19 on: 19 January 2003, 21:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by chaosforages:
ummm, if the signal and range is better, that is a very good thing. wireless you say. i had to rearrange my moniters and cases's to get rid of some of the electromagnitic problems. did i mention our house has alluminium siding?/*radio reception bites ass, i can wak around the room and either boost the signal, or kill it off with my body, or in somecases my hand*/

Have you seen the TV series "50 Million Dollar Man"? Lee Majors was something like this in the 70
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

theangelofdeath69

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.kaltemartech.com/
« Reply #20 on: 28 April 2003, 16:45 »
And then there's houses like mine where I can pick up political radio by picking up the phone...
Specifications are for the weak and timid!
You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'. Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
Klingon software does NOT have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!