Author Topic: Serious question for WIN advocates  (Read 2880 times)

creedon

• Kudos: 0
Serious question for WIN advocates
« Reply #45 on: 22 August 2002, 21:21 »
quote:
Originally posted by www.unixsucks.com:
What are YOUR terms?
If you are happy with *NIX then don't change. I guess if you have seen both worlds then you can make decision on your own and don't need me to help you make decision.
What is exactly your problem again?

My problem is MS stooges that post to Linux forums spreading FUD.  You really don't have much reading comprehension, do you?  My suggestion would be for you to go back to the start of this thread; I explained my stance (a MORAL stance) and specifically stated that a technical argument was a waste of bandwidth; well, you haven't convinced me on my terms, all you've done is wasted the time of people who are completely satisfied with the status quo, and maybe shown a few folks that the use of MS products significantly lowers the reading comprehension of TROLLS.
I'm SERIOUS about Linux; are you??

www.unixsucks.com

• Kudos: 56
    • http://www.unixsucks.com
« Reply #46 on: 22 August 2002, 21:29 »
quote:
Is Linux a better OS, fuctionally? Yeah, I guess so.

Your words or mine? Go read your private message.
Gregory Suvalian

creedon

« Reply #47 on: 22 August 2002, 21:41 »
quote:

Your words or mine? Go read your private message.

You are a SERIOUS asshole: for all interested parties, this fool just PM'ed a drawing of Bill Gates fucking a Penguin- I'd say that's exactly the moral argument I would expect from a Facist MS user; it sure has convinced me to switch to Windows!! HEIL BILL!!! TODAY RICHMOND TOMORROW, THE WORLD!!

www.unixsucks.com

« Reply #48 on: 22 August 2002, 21:42 »
Look at new thread I started ;)
Now you understand why I sent you that picture.
Are you blushing now? Good. It serves you good.
Gregory Suvalian

creedon

« Reply #49 on: 22 August 2002, 21:42 »
Oh, yeah!  By the way; TEAR HIM UP BOYS!!!

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #50 on: 22 August 2002, 22:03 »
He could actually go do something useful, like help those idiots over at http://www.windowsbbs.com/ move their task bar around..
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
« Reply #51 on: 22 August 2002, 23:13 »
hey unixsucks, you just don't get it do you? Microsoft sucks morally and monetarily. Take a look at this link. You don't even have to deal with client access licenses with linux. Damn near everything on that page linux can do for FREE! And you don't have to pay every year for it. But if you would like to pay 1,000 dollars for Win2k server and access for only 5 people (heh heh, just 5 people, god that's crappy), then go ahead and stick with MS. And if you want to deal with the PR department from hell, who has a record of taking their sweet time to put out a fucking patch and bundle it into a service pack to make you pay AGAIN, while everyone else puts out patches in the same day the vuln was publicized, stick with billy. I sincerely hope you like palladium when it comes out, because you are starting to sound like someone who would take the pain from MS and enjoy it. Hope you're saving up for the next version of windows! Before I forget, to answer your question to how linux blows windows away.

#1. Unix is what the internet is based on.

#2. Unix doesn't have the same virus problem that windows has.

#3. My box is much more secure than windows. If I don't want to give users access to a certain hard drive, they wont have it. Can that be done in windows? Not if Word 97 (2000?) is installed.
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

creedon

« Reply #52 on: 23 August 2002, 22:14 »
Well, I'm still waiting for an answer from this trolling fuck about the first question I had in this thread.  Since he seems to be unable to comprehend what I wrote, I'll change it to the form of a challenge;  Justify to me the moral standing of Microsoft Inc.  If you can make a case for the documented unethical behavior of this company, I'll not only stop using Linux, I'll purchase a copy of Windows XP, and, at my cost send you ALL the Linux related software I have in my posession along with a notarized statement indicating that I will never install any open source Operating System of any kind on any computer I own now, or in the future.
How's that?
BTW; this post is brought to you by Debian 3.0 and Mozlla 1.01

www.unixsucks.com

« Reply #53 on: 23 August 2002, 23:02 »
I'm not sure what you are talking about, what moral standing of Microsoft. What is moral standing of Oracle or Sun. What is the difference?
And since you used word fuck then fuck you too asshole.
Gregory Suvalian

creedon

« Reply #54 on: 23 August 2002, 23:18 »
quote:
I'm not sure what you are talking about, what moral standing of Microsoft. What is moral standing of Oracle or Sun. What is the difference?
And since you used word fuck then fuck you too asshole.

OK, that's an ansewr; it's a LOUSY answer, an answer I would expect from someone who has the morals of a cat, but it is an answer.
You've proved exactly NOTHING with your response; it DOES tell me that you ARE the amoral troll you appear to be.  You can't even comprehend that the corporation that you defend so vigorously uses decit, underhanded business practices, deception and outright lying to maintain a stranglehold on the poor bastards that are forced to use their operating system  My suggestion to you would be to kill yourself; you're a mindless pawn of a corporation bent on the total control of it's customers.  I'd feel sorry for you, but I just can't; you are your own creation.
On a more pleasant note; would you like to meet somewhere?  I'm sure that a face-to-face meeting would be very pleasant, and educational too.  I can think of ANY NUMBER of things I'd like to teach you.
BTW; I'm curious, does Bill Gates dick taste like chicken?.

www.unixsucks.com

« Reply #55 on: 23 August 2002, 23:28 »
Which immoral practices do you talk about?
Do you know that first judge sentenced Microsoft to break was later dismissed becouse of his biased opinion about corporation?
Yes they might did something which is not nice but if there would be just UNIX everywhere then I would for sure kill myself. I'm happy that they are here, that I can use GUI for everything I do, that development is a breeze and support for hardware is vast. Yes I'm happy. What the fuck is your problem?
Gregory Suvalian

creedon

« Reply #56 on: 23 August 2002, 23:34 »
quote:
Which immoral practices do you talk about?
Do you know that first judge sentenced Microsoft to break was later dismissed becouse of his biased opinion about corporation?
Yes they might did something which is not nice but if there would be just UNIX everywhere then I would for sure kill myself. I'm happy that they are here, that I can use GUI for everything I do, that development is a breeze and support for hardware is vast. Yes I'm happy. What the fuck is your problem?

I don't have a problem, I'm completely happy.  I think I'm gonna take a vacation in Dallas; you know, see the sights, take in the museums- that kind of stuff.
YOU, on the other hand, might have a problem.
'bye for now, see you soon; love to the family! TA-TA.

www.unixsucks.com

« Reply #57 on: 23 August 2002, 23:37 »
Have you participated in meeting during WTO week? Do you spay paint on peoples fur coats?
Do you advocate not buy Nike becouse they exploit poor people in sweat shops in Malasya?
Do you go and help homeless people build houses?
If you are so moral, then be moral in everything.
Gregory Suvalian

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #58 on: 23 August 2002, 23:45 »
unixhater dude, go help your deciple with his Virus problem, or don't you know how?  I am sure your daddy Billy would love it if you help his users have a better eXPerience.  Now make yourself useful or shut the hell up.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

creedon

« Reply #59 on: 23 August 2002, 23:49 »
quote:
Have you participated in meeting during WTO week? Do you spay paint on peoples fur coats?
Do you advocate not buy Nike becouse they exploit poor people in sweat shops in Malasya?
Do you go and help homeless people build houses?
If you are so moral, then be moral in everything.

Actually, Yeah, I do contribute to my community when I can; it makes me feel good when I've helped someone out; that's one reason I advocate open source; it free slaves.  How do YOU contribiute to society?