Author Topic: Does Microsoft visit this site?  (Read 760 times)

bwid_s_01

• Kudos: 0
Does Microsoft visit this site?
« on: 25 July 2003, 02:07 »
I'm just wondering...do the moderators ever check to see if the folks at Microsoft ever visit us here? I just wanna know how often Bill stops by here and read up on weather or not he's pissed anyone of lately.

Roshbo

« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2003, 03:19 »
Click "Archive" on the blue sectoin at the top of this web page then scroll down to "Celebrity Sightings?"

Rosh

dot.this

« Reply #2 on: 27 July 2003, 23:22 »
When I was a kid, I used to wonder if the folks in Russia studying their satellite photos would look at the pics from America and see all the signs of prosperity and freedom and say, "You know, we kinda suck by comparison."

Likewise, I think if MS people come here and look around, they must think "I never realized how bad we suck."

Now that this place has a family-friendly name, I'll be referring more Windows users to this site. I think people only continue to use Windows because they aren't aware of their options, and how bad Windows is by comparison. If we can merely educate the benighted masses, MS will die a horrible and well-deserved death.
This APT has Super Cow Powers.

bigsleep

« Reply #3 on: 4 August 2003, 05:19 »
I heard Barkto say that he never reads anything from a biased source.

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
« Reply #4 on: 4 August 2003, 06:32 »
quote:
Originally posted by Bigsleep:
I heard Barkto say that he never reads anything from a biased source.

What if it's not being biased? what if the subject is truely bad. if u ignore them then u'd only be talking to stupid(well... ignorant at least) people.

[ August 03, 2003: Message edited by: Stryker ]

bigsleep

« Reply #5 on: 4 August 2003, 07:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by Stryker:

if u ignore them then u'd only be talking to stupid(well... ignorant at least) people.

Barkto doesn't need to read them because his reply is always "Lies, Lies, Lies".

slvadcjelli42

« Reply #6 on: 6 August 2003, 07:13 »
who's Barkto?