Author Topic: New Windows Worm  (Read 1075 times)

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
New Windows Worm
« Reply #15 on: 6 May 2004, 03:02 »
I have worms in my digestive tract, they don't turn me into a spam relay though.
Contains scenes of mild peril.

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
New Windows Worm
« Reply #16 on: 8 May 2004, 10:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by VexBlade:

lmao now stop complaining and if you think you can do better then ill be looking forward to seeing your OS on the market soon peace out.

Its called Linux.  Check it out!

"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
New Windows Worm
« Reply #17 on: 8 May 2004, 13:22 »
quote:
DukePuke: btw i dont know much about this shit and linux too, but if you will launch worm with wine, under root , whats gonna happen?

I guess only WINE and maybe /mnt/vfat will be infected.

Oh, and don't run a casual program under root  

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
New Windows Worm
« Reply #18 on: 8 May 2004, 20:55 »
Well, it looks like the creator of the Sassor worm has been caught! It was an 18 year old German kid.

Isn't it just amazing how an 18 year old kid can bring down the world's primary operating system made by the world's most richest and powerful software company? Microsoft should hire this kid...at least HIS programs work.

[ May 08, 2004: Message edited by: xeen ]

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
New Windows Worm
« Reply #19 on: 9 May 2004, 22:29 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:
Well, it looks like the creator of the Sassor worm has been caught! It was an 18 year old German kid.

Isn't it just amazing how an 18 year old kid can bring down the world's primary operating system made by the world's most richest and powerful software company? Microsoft should hire this kid...at least HIS programs work.

[ May 08, 2004: Message edited by: xeen ]

hahaha, good point!

:D    
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.