Author Topic: Why creedon is using IE? Why 80% of posters here using Windows?  (Read 1421 times)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Why creedon is using IE? Why 80% of posters here using Windows?
« Reply #45 on: 25 August 2002, 22:38 »
the first thing i do when using a windows machine (usually when in an internet shop) is delete all 3 shortcuts to IE. Only if they happen to have netscape on the machine as well though, or it would be pointless.

The two notable points here are that i should not have the rights to do this but admins are dumb in internet shops (why else are they using windows 98 for public machines?) and also, they should have mozilla instead of netscape.

Re: mozilla. They need to put a toggle button on the toolbar to switch images on and off on the fly, like in Opera. If so then mozilla would be my perfect browser.

One of the good things i like about mozilla is that it includes a FREE WYSIWYG html editor (which i do not use now i have mastered the basics of emacs). If you are new to mozilla, press (i think!) Ctrl-4 (or is it Alt-f4?) while inside the browser to open this feature.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #46 on: 26 August 2002, 00:31 »
oh! you mean mouse gestures! you need to get opera then, since their mouse gestures piss all over IE's.

personally i prefer using the arrow keys to using mouse gestures.........
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Bazoukas

• Kudos: 140
    • http://whitehouse.com
« Reply #47 on: 26 August 2002, 04:39 »
quote:
Originally posted by www.unixsucks.com:
So credon hates Microsoft and all it's OS and all it's products.
But why would a person with this noble intentions use Windows 98 and IE to browse?
There might be some crap which you *NIX fans would pour about being stuck OS but there IS NOTHING PREVENTS HIM FROM USING MOZILLA OR OPERA.
At least if you hate Microsoft so much then don't use it products.
Here is his agent string
Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.5;+Windows+98)

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: www.unixsucks.com ]

Cause you little fustrated housewife, sometimes we post from school or work, where they use Windows.

So shut the fuck up and dont go snooping around you moron. Wanna hack somebody? Hack me you piece of shit and I promise a suprise will wait for you at the other end.
Yeah

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
« Reply #48 on: 26 August 2002, 05:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
oh! you mean mouse gestures! you need to get opera then, since their mouse gestures piss all over IE's.

personally i prefer using the arrow keys to using mouse gestures.........

mouse gestures rule!

Sleeping Dog

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #49 on: 26 August 2002, 10:08 »
The funniest part of this whole thread is that this poor dick licker has not yet gotten a grip on how easy it is to make it look like you are running IE.

The back door is so damned open with Microsoft shit that anything can come in and infect the family......that is why the signature is there.  He thinks that he is getting our stuff......nuff said.

Maybe the time has come for a certain individual to kiss something large and round.  Go ahead....try to invade that system that looks so ripe and cherry....probably looks like it is running IE .....doesn't it!

Cheers and Beers

Sleeping Dog