Operating Systems > macOS

Mac's looks pretty...

<< < (2/2)

CommonSense:

quote:Originally posted by psyjax:
But as far as graphics, like I said, you would be crazy not to get a Mac. Heck, ask the Webmaster!

WEBMASTER!! Back me up on this    

--- End quote ---

Oh, absolutely.  Couldn't have said it better myself.    

ravuya:

quote:Originally posted by psyjax:
NESnerd, simple answer. Get a MAC,

If you wanna do web design, desktop publishing, and graphics you would be crazy to not get a MAC. PC's may look great in price but they lack severly in the quality.
--- End quote ---

I agree completely but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop capitalizing Mac! It makes you look like some kind of Wintel user.

One of the main benefits in the field of graphics is that the Mac has much, much better SCSI support, and SCSI just flies on the right hardware. Most graphics studios use it. Color syncing is unbelievably easy, and the monitor support is on par if not better than anything available for the PC, commercial or not.

The only thing that I really have against Macs nowadays (I own 4, so don't jump on me) is their high price point. If the G4 tower was, say, at a comparable price to an x86 tower clone, or if Apple let us build our own machines (though that would include a ton of problems), I know a bunch of people who would jump on it.

psyjax:
Hehehe... woulden't wanna sound like one of those horrid creaturs would I  

"Mac" it is then!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version