Operating Systems > macOS

Networking & Mac

(1/4) > >>

xyle_one:
I am new to mac os and want to setup a small network with two windows machines. I am running mac os10.1 and windows XP/2000. First of all, where do i begin. I have a switch and enough cable, a dsl modem and router. i dont have a lot of experience with networking, so any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated..Thanks.

ecsyle_one

xyle_one:
umm, nevermind. I figured it out. Not hard at all. All i wanted to do in the first place was move a shit load of files to my mac, like 30gigs, without burning alot of cds.. Anyways, thanks.

ecsyle_one

the_black_angel:
How new are you to mac os im very curious, and also what other experience do you have with computers?

xyle_one:
i have used a mac for like 2 months. So far i absolutely love it. Its easy to use. looks great, and does almost everything i need it for. I use adobe and macromedia software, which i can easily switch over to mac, but i am also using 3d studio max, and autodesk viz4. I dont mind learning a new modeler/renderer, but i am very comfortable with these packages. i will probably keep my windows machine just for these programs. i have used computers for only like 2 years. Seriousely, 2 years ago i couldnt turn one on. But, today, i feel i have a decent grasp on computers, enough to keep me going and learning.

ecsyle_one

psyjax:
Welcome to the folf  :D

Mac's rock!

But ya, for 3D PC's are great machines. Especialy runing linux with Maya *drool*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version