Author Topic: photoshop 7 for OS X  (Read 908 times)

enzo250gto

• Kudos: 0
photoshop 7 for OS X
« on: 26 August 2002, 05:53 »
I'm sure most users here are familiar with IRC.  I'm looking for ps7 for the Mac.  Anyone have some ideas where I can get it?  I don't think the windows version will work.  If you know of a channel please post it here.  Thanks.

smokey

photoshop 7 for OS X
« Reply #1 on: 26 August 2002, 06:15 »
just as a warning - you wont get far asking for warez on this forum. There is a no warez policy - which means no one can trade or advise on locations to get warez. Sorry.
//this is how I was born :)

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/mybrain

Tip for win98 (l)users: type copy /con/con in your command prompt to increase stability

trc3

• http://www.sk8mafia4life.com
photoshop 7 for OS X
« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2002, 04:54 »
Limewire?

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
photoshop 7 for OS X
« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2002, 17:04 »
One of my previous posts was called ATM for OS X and it talked about this. Adobe is apparently not going to make its newest stuff X native. I don't know the details, but check it out.

enzo250gto

photoshop 7 for OS X
« Reply #4 on: 27 August 2002, 19:53 »
Macman,
You must be in the dark on in a closet.  PS 7 is probably the biggest release for Mac and Adobe ever.  It is OS X native and only the most used and anticipated program for Mac users.  Sorry I did not know about the warez policy.

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
photoshop 7 for OS X
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2002, 23:01 »
PS7 is OS X native, but it is not 100% COCO. AS a result, it's not as great as it could be.

And yes, no warez! If you want it go and buy it.

Just a hint, Limewire is crap, Carracho is the place to go. Not that I do that kind of shit  

Anyway...

PS7 rocks! I got a legit copy.
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR