Author Topic: Apple... suckers?  (Read 993 times)

The Czar

• Kudos: 0
Apple... suckers?
« Reply #15 on: 2 June 2002, 23:59 »
Hey, it's a start....

At least he knows who Steve Jobs is.    

Mac Hater: That's how it all starts. Sooner or later you're gonna see the light and the whole PC persona is going to fall faster than Intel stock when the new Motorola G5 is released  :cool:
If Windows XP is really superior, then why does this site exist?

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Apple... suckers?
« Reply #16 on: 3 June 2002, 05:06 »
there's another thread (think before you type i think it's called) been started about teenytrolls, so i'll just say (back on topic i'm afraid) that i will be eagerly witing to see what happens when the M$/Apple legal agreement thing does come to an end...
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

ravuya

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
Apple... suckers?
« Reply #17 on: 4 June 2002, 04:31 »
Guys... I don't think this teenytroll is coming back. I think posting his IP probably made him shit his pants.

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Apple... suckers?
« Reply #18 on: 4 June 2002, 05:55 »
Back to the topic at hand,

M$ Office is not quite the same as the Windows version. It's actually a bit of a success story.

M$ was forced into the deal with apple to prevent the anti-piracy stuff, so M$ opend an underfunded Mac devision. They expected it to flownder and gave it virtually no support.

It functions pretty independently of the rest of M$. Ironicaly, M$ wanted the Mac versions to be worse, but what the Mac division put out was actually much much better than the PC version!

But ya, makeing word for the Mac was part of M$'s deal to bail out Apple back in the day, NON-VOTING stock etc.
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR