Miscellaneous > The Lounge

Star Trek

<< < (2/6) > >>

Refalm:
The little Borg adventure that Captain Archer etc. had wasn't very correct. Q invited the Borg to humanity, not the Borg themselves  

hm_murdock:
I think the "Temporal Cold War" is going to explain why Enterprise is so different.

I've heard rumors that Enterprise is actually the Mirror Universe.

Paladin9:
First of all, who is Mike Okuda?

quote:Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:
But through 3rd season, the writing got absolutely horrible. Brannon Braga is a washed up tit who needs to fuck off. The jury's still out on Rick Berman, who never had any respect for the "history" of Trek. I honestly think he's the one responsible for "front-loading" all the TNG tech into the show.

Oh, also the absolute unbelievability of alien technology. Here's humans flying around in their mediocre ship, and Vulcans have 24th century tech. So... we're supposed to believe that from this time on, the rest of the galaxy just kinda sat around and waited for us to catch up? That even after the almighty UFP was founded, that the other races just kinda hid their better tech away and gladly embraced inferior earth tech?
--- End quote ---

I agree 110%.  B&B have totally fucked thing up.

quote:Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:
I think the "Temporal Cold War" is going to explain why Enterprise is so different.

I've heard rumors that Enterprise is actually the Mirror Universe.
--- End quote ---

I hope this is true.  It is possible that B&B have something up their sleeve that will smooth everything out.

So what do y'all think of the end of the enterprise season finally?

hm_murdock:
it won't be B&B.

Brannon Braga has left to pursue his own thing, and Berman is pretty much with him. Distinguished Sci-fi writer and producer Manny Coto will take the helm for Season 4 and beyond.

[ July 17, 2004: Message edited by: JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder ]

Paladin9:
well, i hope it gets better... a lot better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version