Miscellaneous > The Lounge

Walmart

<< < (2/3) > >>

Master of Reality:
most of them cost between 600 and 1000 US.

TheQuirk:
I think they were selling them at $299. Maybe I should get one and use it as a server or something...

psyjax:

quote:Originally posted by The Master of Reality / Bob:
most of them cost between 600 and 1000 US.
--- End quote ---

hmmm.... this is starnge. I went to the wallmart site and thesea are all Duron. I could have swarn I saw some running 500mhz VIA chips. They came pre-installed with Lindows. They were like 199.

TheQuirk:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1957333&cat=3951&type=19&dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3951

# VIA C3 800 MHz processor offers comparable performance to the 800 MHz Celeron processor
# 133 MHz frontside bus
# 128 MB SDRAM, expandable to 1 GB
# 133 MHz memory speed
# 10 GB Ultra-ATA 100 hard drive, 5400 rpm (total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment)
# 52x CD-ROM drive
# Integrated Trident Blade 3D/Pro Media AGP 4x graphics
# Up to 8 MB shared video memory
# Integrated AC '97 Audio with 3D enhanced sound
# Integrated 10/100 Ethernet connection
# Micro ATX tower case (14"D x 7"W x 14"H)
# Available drive bays: one 5.25-inch external, one 3.5-inch external, one 3.5-inch internal
# 2 PCI slots
# 1 ISA slot
# High-speed serial port
# Parallel port
# 2 front and 2 rear USB ports
# Game port
# 104-key keyboard
# 2-button mouse with wheel
# Audio port (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
# Stereo speakers
# LindowsOS operating system (pre-installed)
# Software includes mail, word processor, Web browser/file manager, address book, calculator, CD player, MP3 Player, PowerPoint viewer, Word viewer, Excel viewer and Image viewer
# Games include Tron, Battleship, Poker, Minesweeper, Potato Guy
# Special Offer - Select up to 10 software applications at no charge from the Lindows.com Click-N-Run Warehouse
# 1-year warranty, return to Microtel

Master of Reality:

quote:Originally posted by psyjax:

hmmm.... this is starnge. I went to the wallmart site and thesea are all Duron. I could have swarn I saw some running 500mhz VIA chips. They came pre-installed with Lindows. They were like 199.
--- End quote ---

ya i was just guessing. I thought my estimate was too high. The ones you were lookin at didnt come with a monitor either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version