Author Topic: Fucking assholes...  (Read 944 times)

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Fucking assholes...
« on: 18 September 2003, 00:26 »

And the sad thing is I actually opened it in IE after I saw this...only to get 3 popups, 4 install-web-applets prompts, and it crashed because IE has some problem with javascript.

Just another example of M$ monopoly

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: xeen ]

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: xeen ]

Windows_SuX_@$$

• Kudos: 0
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2003, 00:32 »
Yea , Same thing popped up for my Mozilla, They should make an extension to it that meakes sites think thta your on IE
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBBCode Images are permitted.

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2003, 00:32 »
Did you write them about THEIR error? I
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

Xeen

• VIP
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2003, 00:38 »
I sent them the following email:

You're nothing more than a bunch of assholes. I wanted to register today but was using Mozilla and it said that I HAVE TO use Microsoft Internet Exploder because the web site won't work with Netscape, Mozilla, or any other browsers.

Well you know what, you're full of shit you dumb idiots. It should work perfectly fine with any browser because you idiots should be coding web sites to html STANDARDS not Microsoft IE style!!!

At least be honest and say that you don't support any other browsers but Internet Explorer because you like to contribute to the monopoly of Microsoft and because you're greedy fools who are getting paid for all of those popups that I got when I opened the site with Explorer. That's why you don't let people use other browsers - because they block popups and don't install all that shit that IE wanted to install on my computer like Gator.

So anyone who uses Linux cannot use your service! OH WELL. I am boycotting your service and will spread the word to my friends how much subprofile.com sucks Bill Gates' dick.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2003, 00:47 »
Never mind... but download it anyway: Preferences Toolbar.

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: Refalm ]

suselinux

• Kudos: 30
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2003, 21:51 »
try Opera

Did you guys know most opensource webbrowsers and Opera can mascarade as MSIE (Microsuck Internet Exploder)

it works fine for me in linux using opera

[ September 18, 2003: Message edited by: suselinux ]

Xeen

• VIP
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #6 on: 18 September 2003, 21:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by suselinux:
try Opera

Did you guys know most opensource webbrowsers and Opera can mascarade as MSIE (Microsuck Internet Exploder)

How do you do that with Mozilla?

suselinux

• Kudos: 30
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #7 on: 18 September 2003, 21:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by suselinux:
try Opera

Nope Cuz they don't, so far All I found was OPera that was able to do this sorry for the misinformation guys

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
Fucking assholes...
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2003, 03:53 »
Ummmm... MozillaFirebird can do this with the appropriate extension - get it here - http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html

[ September 20, 2003: Message edited by: Annorax: Temporal Enigma ]

Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

Maniaman

Fucking assholes...
« Reply #9 on: 21 September 2003, 04:17 »
You can also make Konqueror masqurade as IE.
I use my hotmail email on here to keep from begin spammed by trolls. If you want my good email address for something then ask... :)

Maniaman

Fucking assholes...
« Reply #10 on: 21 September 2003, 04:22 »
Double post. Whee.

I visited the site in Konqueror, masquerading as IE.  About 3 pop-ups, and a Protocol not supported: javascript. heh. The site even renders fine. Apparently they dont like the popup blocking of Mozilla  ;)
I use my hotmail email on here to keep from begin spammed by trolls. If you want my good email address for something then ask... :)