Author Topic: Gimp/Photoshop compition... (Not yet; but will be big pix!)  (Read 5559 times)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Gimp/Photoshop compition... (Not yet; but will be big pix!)
« Reply #105 on: 14 November 2002, 03:06 »
amusing words. your psychology is quite simple. notice that, by me saying you will do something, you 'choose' to do the opposite! how easy you are to manipulate! no wonder this site's existence makes you love microsoft so much...    :D       ;)  

edit - a not to X11, gregory sullivan appears to have removed his original picture... any chance of you replacing it with a mirror in the first post?
ta.
second edit - as for having too much time on my hands, personally i have very little which is why i haven't made any images of either zombie90210 or of unixsucks!

[ November 13, 2002: Message edited by: [calum@localhost]$ ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #106 on: 14 November 2002, 03:09 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie:
...are you a South Park fan by any chance? If you are I think I understand why you are so immature now.

i dont think being a fan of south park automatically makes you immature. i am a fan of south park, and i dont think i am immature.. My girlfriend loves the show, and she is deffinetely not immature...
i think it was just a weak ass comment zombie.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #107 on: 14 November 2002, 03:19 »
it was, which is why i didn't deign to comment on it in my reply. now that you have though, i'll agree with you. it would be like saying something like 'oh you're from nevada, that explains why you're such a pussy'. Totally dumb.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #108 on: 16 November 2002, 05:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by [calum@localhost]$:
amusing words. your psychology is quite simple. notice that, by me saying you will do something, you 'choose' to do the opposite! how easy you are to manipulate! no wonder this site's existence makes you love microsoft so much...     :D         ;)    

edit - a not to X11, gregory sullivan appears to have removed his original picture... any chance of you replacing it with a mirror in the first post?
ta.
second edit - as for having too much time on my hands, personally i have very little which is why i haven't made any images of either zombie90210 or of unixsucks!

[ November 13, 2002: Message edited by: [calum@localhost]$ ]

The first post was a mirror, my server has been fucking up!