Author Topic: No comments  (Read 808 times)

www.unixsucks.com

• Kudos: 56
    • http://www.unixsucks.com
No comments
« Reply #15 on: 27 August 2002, 20:18 »
Reasonable discussion in this newsgroup?
Look when I point something which your community dislikes I get tons of crap, personal insults etc.
If it would not be me then your thread would look like that
1> Windows sucks
2> Yes it sucks big time
3> IE blows
4> Fuck Microsoft
5> Linux live forever

Does not it look like narcissim?
Gregory Suvalian

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
No comments
« Reply #16 on: 27 August 2002, 20:24 »
No it does not look like narcissism, when you ask a question we try to give you an answer with the details you require in a format you can understand, but your inane comments force threads to regress into personal insults and flames.
That is when the unix sucks, no windows sucks, no unix sucks starts to happen.
Even your name is inflamatory, you have come to our forum to argue your point but you can't. You may be vastly outnumbered but you mostly  fail to make a good arguement or give examples, links or proof to your pudding.
Also, what *nix experience do you have?, because most of us here are or have been deep into windows and know what we are talking about in both fields.

[EDIT]Fixed some typo's

[ August 27, 2002: Message edited by: Tux ]

Contains scenes of mild peril.

www.unixsucks.com

• Kudos: 56
    • http://www.unixsucks.com
No comments
« Reply #17 on: 27 August 2002, 20:29 »
I'm sorry but it's none very clear to me why I'm not argumentive.
I asked in my thread before wether I can accomplish something like what I can do in Windows. I have not received ANY answers and yes I did get a lot of flame.
So, where is your answers?
Gregory Suvalian

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
No comments
« Reply #18 on: 27 August 2002, 21:32 »
You have received *every* answer.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
No comments
« Reply #19 on: 31 August 2002, 07:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by www.unixsucks.com:
You used word "fuck" again. Does it make you happy or something? Do you feel better now?

I like to use the work 'FUCK' it gives me pleasure. Then when i say it, i think about Fornication (because its an acronym for Fornication Under the Consent of the King) and that make me happy too. Who doesnt like fornication. Sex is a better word. I like to write down sex and fuck, its even more fun when 'sex' and 'fuck' are in the same fucking sentence together.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

sporkme

• Kudos: 149
    • http://sporkme.net/
No comments
« Reply #20 on: 31 August 2002, 17:10 »
well, horsefeathers

you freaking freak, you had to go and insult my durn intelligence.

why don't you go hug yourself?  you come into our forum and talk your poo, and what it all boils down to is that we dont give a hoot.

this forum is about finding bad things about microsoft and getting people to try alternative products.  the usage of the afformentioned word also seems a bit fundamental (look at the url).  what i was doing there was insulting you, on purpose, by using foul language.  i enjoy offending people at your cost, not because it makes me feel better but because i actually mean the things i say.  if i knew where you lived i'd come over and beat you senseless and then sleep with your sister

the bob thing is a flag to friendlies, to like-minded individuals, and i would suggest caution when insulting "bobness."

so: utterly and sincerely:  go fucking piss up a rope, shit for brains.

oh, and before you decide to post an estimation of my inteligence and maturity, consider the following:

--you are the agressor in the little flame wars, especially when you are dead wrong

--you seem to have real trouble with grammar and spelling

furthermore, dont bother mentioning my blatent lack of capital letters, i do it on purpose.

[ August 31, 2002: Message edited by: sporkme / bob ]

just that you do not take an interest in politics does not mean that politics will not take an interest in you.  -pericles 430 b.c.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
No comments
« Reply #21 on: 7 October 2002, 21:59 »
heh heh. heh heh. UNIX is almost as cool as sex. and they both have an "x" in them. heh heh. heh heh
Go the fuck ~

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
No comments
« Reply #22 on: 7 October 2002, 10:48 »
Ewww, this thread has been brought back to from the dead. Quick, someone bury it...
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
No comments
« Reply #23 on: 7 October 2002, 13:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by www.unixsucks.com:
You used word "fuck" again. Does it make you happy or something? Do you feel better now?

look. first of all, the name of the site has 'fuck' in it, second of all, you just used the word 'fuck' yourself, third of all your put downs of everybody here are not very constructive are they? if you could do something other than telling people that they are not as good as they thought they were then maybe you'd get taken more seriously. Do you want to be taken seriously though? so far i have still to see a single example from you of why unix does in fact suck.

I am sure there are reasons why unix sucks, just like their are thousand of reasons that windows sucks. Any operating system as complex as unix is bound to suck in one or two ways, simply because its many developers have sometimes worked at cross purposes. Still, you blindly avoid any real topics and instead mindlessly set out on this useless and laughable crusade of yours.

You remind me of Don Quixote. He would introduce himself as a brave knight and those people he met believed him, although soon afterwards he would start to talk such rubbish and behave in such an odd fashion that people knew he was mad.

edit - sorry void main, but i missed this topic the first time around so i am taking the opportunity to add my tuppence'orth after the fact...

[ October 07, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

treydogg526tx

• Kudos: 0
No comments
« Reply #24 on: 26 October 2002, 02:07 »
funny thing, I went to his "web page"  www.unixsucks.com  click the flame option, sent an email, he responded, I sent back, and now I'm getting undeliverable notices... must be those harworking trusty 2000 servers you got running over there.. woohoo!
you think you know me......