Author Topic: Destroy illegal downloaders' computer  (Read 2048 times)

LordWiccara

• Kudos: 0
    • http://imdeadinside.servehttp.com
Destroy illegal downloaders' computer
« Reply #15 on: 21 June 2003, 04:33 »
i say we all just get out of this shit hole and move to canada.
"One World, One Web, One Program " --Microsoft AD
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Furher" (One World, One Realm[or country], One leader) --Adolf Hitler

http://imdeadinside.servehttp.com

-Mike-

Siplus

• Kudos: 43
    • http://www.siplus.org
« Reply #16 on: 21 June 2003, 04:50 »
then go

http://www.siplus.org

"Your computer is already fucked up by having Windows
on it, you can only unfuck it up by installing Linux."
-- void main (old school MES member)

Desktop: Athlon 2600/ 768mb DDR266
--Running: Ubuntu 5.10, FC4, Win2k
 (Also, Unbuntu 6-06:5, 5.04; Fedora Core 5, WinXP, but none of these are used much)
12" Powerbook: 1.5 Ghz G4 PowerPC / 1.25 GB DDR333
--Running: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

Faust

« Reply #17 on: 21 June 2003, 07:50 »
quote:

i say we all just get out of this shit hole and move to canada.

Hey if you guys have another civil war maybe you can declare yourself part of Canada when you win?  :D   :D   :D

Yeah alright Im joking.  I probably shouldnt start this up again...  So its a joke ok?  Calm down!
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #18 on: 21 June 2003, 21:44 »
Too late, Faust. I ran away screaming to the airport just before I read that last part. I am on my way to Australia now to strangle you.   :D

Kupotek

• http://kupotek.dyndns.org
« Reply #19 on: 21 June 2003, 23:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by ecsyle:951:

yes. we americans do have the power to change things. most* do not. they are too busy watching watered down tv and listening to starbucks tell them what kind of coffee to drink. we are spoonfed drugs in our entertainment. it has made us slow and stupid. we do not think for ourselves anymore. it is a pathetic sight. calum had the right word for us, apathetic. im sure there are more, but that one sticks out the most

*most meaning every-fucking-body, including myself   :(     :mad:     :mad:  

LOL, I like Starbucks coffee...

What they do is put one on everycorner it's overkill, like playing a good song on a radio  500 times a day. it kills it.

People  overdo everything, excess is the devil.

Now we've got a bajillion people running a  system that has fatalf laws,the flaw of excess, and misfocus.
"The only thing that is impossible is the possibility of impossibility" KittySafe Ntwrk.

mc0282

« Reply #20 on: 22 June 2003, 02:34 »
That's reason i making a program the would hide my mp3s or any other files, fuck i even add   a protection if my file get mess with they will remake them self just like a virus. or put my file on very high protection network is not even going to have access to net is going be like a vault.  they want to start war with us is going to back fire at them

[ June 21, 2003: Message edited by: mc0282 ]

huh, what?

WindowsRULES

« Reply #21 on: 2 July 2003, 14:12 »
quote:
maybe the patriot act will let them actually do this. im not to up to speed on that act, but it basically gives the government the right to spy on anyone they suspect of terrorism. I am sure it was written with enough loop holes that could legally do this. if they could somehow interpret illegaly downloading an act of homeland terrorism   :rolleyes:  

hmmm...ah "get a grip", no one can get into your computer if you don't want them to.

This paranoid delusion that they can is perpetuated by censored newsgroups like this.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #22 on: 2 July 2003, 14:14 »
quote:
Originally posted by WindowsRULES:

hmmm...ah "get a grip", no one can get into your computer if you don't want them to.

This paranoid delusion that they can is perpetuated by censored newsgroups like this.

well. if they ban firewalls and all of those techs that keep them out of my machine, then yes, it will happen. I wish i could remember the article/thread about firewalls being made illegal. maybe you should read the news once in a while.

WindowsRULES

« Reply #23 on: 2 July 2003, 14:18 »
quote:

well. if they ban firewalls and all of those techs that keep them out of my machine, then yes, it will happen. I wish i could remember the article/thread about firewalls being made illegal. maybe you should read the news once in a while.

LOL...

I CAN"T FUCKING LAUGH ENOUGHT THIS MORNING!!!!

No one will EVER stop you from having a fire wall.

Like I said GET A GRIP!!!

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: 2 July 2003, 14:19 »
quote:

LOL...

I CAN"T FUCKING LAUGH ENOUGHT THIS MORNING!!!!

No one will EVER stop you from having a fire wall.

Like I said GET A GRIP!!!

what fucking country do you live in?

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: 2 July 2003, 14:22 »
SuperDMCA

quote:
The , which took effect on March 31st, typifies the legislation: Among other things, residents of the Great Lakes State can no longer knowingly "assemble, develop, manufacture, possess, deliver, offer to deliver, or advertise" any device or software that conceals "the existence or place of origin or destination of any telecommunications service." It's also a crime to provide written instructions on creating such a device or program. Violators face up to four years in prison.  

Taken literally, the law is bad news for businesses like Anonymizer.com and Hushmail -- both services cater to privacy-conscious Internet users determined to conceal their place of origin from marketers, or to communicate anonymously. Critics say it would also ban firewalls and NAT boxes, dealing a blow to Internet security. "This statute essentially criminalizes the mere possession of technology," says Fred von Lohmann, senior staff attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which opposes the legislation.

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
« Reply #26 on: 2 July 2003, 14:26 »
Why do I have the strangest feeling IF this pulls through... it will only affect windows users?

WindowsRULES

« Reply #27 on: 2 July 2003, 14:31 »
quote:
SuperDMCA

intersting, here is my response to them:

<rant>
you know what i say, "good for them" they wrote some words down.

I can run whatever the fuck I want, that includes firewalls, ip spoofs, encryption blah blah blah.

No one can tell me what to do in my home, and that's where I'm at.

I have the constitution that supersedes all else. My personally liberties are a stake and I will fight for them. Right down to the last round.

Some over bearing, self righteous ass hole can spout off all he wants from the soap box but it's doesn

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: 2 July 2003, 14:33 »
if it pulls through, i think it will affect all computer users. Until a few companies take control and sell us security like they sell us our internet connections. if the average consumer is not allowed to have the tools neccesary to protect our machines, who will have them? Fuck i hate to sound paranoid, but all i can see happening is us being monitored and controlled because of these laws. I see nothing good coming out of them.

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: 2 July 2003, 14:34 »
quote:

intersting, here is my response to them:

<rant>
you know what i say, "good for them" they wrote some words down.

I can run whatever the fuck I want, that includes firewalls, ip spoofs, encryption blah blah blah.

No one can tell me what to do in my home, and that's where I'm at.

I have the constitution that supersedes all else. My personally liberties are a stake and I will fight for them. Right down to the last round.

Some over bearing, self righteous ass hole can spout off all he wants from the soap box but it's doesn