Author Topic: Gates Donates $168 Million to Fight Malaria  (Read 960 times)

Stilly

• Kudos: 29
    • http://kickassshit.tk/
Gates Donates $168 Million to Fight Malaria
« Reply #15 on: 25 September 2003, 03:19 »
i dont know if malaria is the worst disease

what about the black death?
just say know

Parrott

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #16 on: 25 September 2003, 08:43 »
quit your whinging hey, every microsoft employee has to donate a certan part of there salary to charity (microsoft pays extra to account for it) so shut up nothing is to be spoken about so

whinge whinge fuckin whinge

solarismka

« Reply #17 on: 25 September 2003, 11:00 »
quote:
Originally posted by The Stiller:
i dont know if malaria is the worst disease

what about the black death?

People are immune to the black death.....  If a large enough group of people are infected during a certain amount of time then the antibodies will devlop an immune system for it.  Also the black death, if i think about it, was a bacteria, a living organism, so it would be easier to be immune to it, unlike the virous aids, a dust partical that attacks the immune system directly.

Although new born babys have beome immune to aids also,  scientists are actualy scratching their heads on how thats possible, but for some reason babies are becoming less of the carrier of a person who is infected with HIV and/or aids.

The ebola(sp?) Virous, now thats scary.  Its only been around since the late 90's and can usualy kill a person in less than 3 days!  Turns their insides into mush    :eek:
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Doctor V

« Reply #18 on: 25 September 2003, 17:19 »
I'm glad that some of the money that was ROBBED from consumers is being given to a good cause.  Robin Hood robbed from the rish and gave to the poor.  Bill Gates robbed from rich and poor alike and kept almost all of it for himself, and gave a tidbit to the poor.  He donates 168 million of the tens of billions he basically stole to a charity, I'm not exactly moved.  It just doesn't win me over.  If he gave back an amount that would be significant to him then maybe I would care.