Author Topic: My nu site is up everybody  (Read 999 times)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
My nu site is up everybody
« Reply #15 on: 19 April 2002, 13:36 »
well, that's exactly it then isn't it? what if you want functional?

it will cost you nothing to use mozilla AND opera, AND arachne if you so desire.

On this mac (the work one) i have mozilla, iCab, lynx, netscape and opera. i bet you only need one guess to figure out the only one i never use.

Also, re: plugins, a lot of people don't realise that a lot of IE and netscape plugins (not all!) can be dumped right into the ~/Opera/Plugins/ directory without a hitch, but the installers that install plugins don't put them there, you have to physically copy them there yourself.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #16 on: 19 April 2002, 15:38 »
Arachne is a web browser for DOS which is quite difficult to make, im in the devel team and im writing some applications/plugins for it.

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #17 on: 19 April 2002, 22:25 »
Calum, I deleted yet another duble post by you. What's the deal? You tripple posted in one forum.

Is your borwser giving you trouble or something?
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #18 on: 19 April 2002, 23:16 »
must be, do you want me to stop posting altogether? i have been running after my own posts all day, but people are still getting on at me for the ones i missed.
This has never happened before today. I just click send, and hey presto, it comes up 3 times. no flodd control warning, no indication that anything is awry.
So what, shall i stop posting at all?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
« Reply #19 on: 20 April 2002, 00:17 »
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Gates:
I get it now, If you use IE even on a Mac it goes to the Dell Site, wow I'm sharp huh?

you double posted this message, so i took the liberty of deleting one of them for you.  

Hey X11, i cant see your site using Mozilla, i'm not sure what version it is (it came with installation), i am about ot dl and install Mozilla 1.0, then i will try it again.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
« Reply #20 on: 20 April 2002, 01:05 »
its a cool site (not as cool as mine was )
You got some cool shit there.
But to prove who is the biggest asshole of them all.. i am going to send an e-mail to every university in australia telling them that you have comprimised their security.    

on a website talk note: i recently redid my site, my site was utterly stupoid, pointless, and annoying, so i destroyed all of my pages, except the main page, and some other pages with code that i wanted. Now it is time to rebuild my site.
The Abyss (my site) used to have music to dl, guitar/bass tabs (only 3 tabs), poetry (from the old lore), pictures of my bass and all my music equipment, links, pics, animated pics, two movies to dl. The only really cool thing is that i had 200 MB of music to dl.

Well mine and yours still need a lot of work (mine needs more), yours looks extremely cool, except you are too damn commercial. There is way too many ads, except that idea to send IE users to another site is a good idea. I currently have my IE users go to a little lecture about the capitalist pigs in society.

good luck with your site  

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Master of Reality ]

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #21 on: 20 April 2002, 02:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
must be, do you want me to stop posting altogether? i have been running after my own posts all day, but people are still getting on at me for the ones i missed.
This has never happened before today. I just click send, and hey presto, it comes up 3 times. no flodd control warning, no indication that anything is awry.
So what, shall i stop posting at all?

Jeez dude, of course not!

I just wanted to let you know. I didn't become aware about others coming on to you for it till recently.

Anyway sorry... id rather have your be tripple posting than lamers flooding  :D
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR