Author Topic: Not a test - don't ignore  (Read 2290 times)

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
Not a test - don't ignore
« on: 4 July 2003, 04:21 »
I'm just curious to see which will get more popular... the one that says ignore, or the one that says don't ignore.

I like milk and cookies.

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #1 on: 4 July 2003, 04:28 »
I decided to ignore it just to annoy you.      

Oh, wait...

[ July 03, 2003: Message edited by: Laukev7 ]

Stryker

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: 4 July 2003, 04:32 »
I cannot be annoyed, I'll ignore you as revenge for trying... hmm?

suselinux

• Kudos: 30
« Reply #3 on: 4 July 2003, 04:42 »
to give this thread some life look   here

Stryker

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: 4 July 2003, 04:46 »
Thank you for that, It's been bothering me for so long that I couldn't remember that name... netcraft, you just cured weeks of agony.

suselinux

« Reply #5 on: 4 July 2003, 05:21 »
go here and you can find out what site is running what server just by typing in a domaine.

a sister company to my ISP (shaw cable) is running Microsuck for thier isp services..........MS owns 600 million$$ of the isp (rogers cable)

[ July 03, 2003: Message edited by: suselinux ]

suselinux

« Reply #6 on: 4 July 2003, 05:52 »
The Canadian Gov. runs solaris/Apache
canada.gc.ca

the BC government runs.........Bindoze NT4/IIS
  :eek:  
gov.bc.ca

M51DPS

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: 4 July 2003, 07:54 »
I'll take this time to tell everyone a bit about myself for no apparent reason. I live in North East Ohio, my favorite color is green, and have used Macintoshes my whole life (at least up until this year when my school got new dells, I hate it). I'm currently typing this on a PowerMac 5500/225 running Mac OS 9.1. It sits on a four computer network that I set up myself. I get my mail at planet-save.com so that I save rainforest with every e-mail. In my school's band I'm in percussion, but this marching season I'm going to play cymbals. I think I've droned on about myself long enough.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #8 on: 4 July 2003, 08:38 »
i am ecsyle. i used to be xile, then xyle, but i evolved into a 6 letter name. With 6 letters came 6 styles, and each one harder to master than the ones before it. here is a photo

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #9 on: 4 July 2003, 21:32 »
I am Laukev7, a French Canadian science student called [edited], with a very unimaginative and obvious nickname. This is my first forum, where I have been lurking for way too long before posting anything. I speak four languages -- French, English, German and Spanish. I am a proud Apple lover and Microsoft hater, and a not-so-proud owner of a PC which I am stuck with, condemned to switching constantly between OSes. I have no life and no job, but am trying to amend that.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 04:07 by Laukev7 »

suselinux

« Reply #10 on: 4 July 2003, 21:34 »
best movie ever

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
« Reply #11 on: 4 July 2003, 15:55 »
My name is Bob McDonald and I am from the planet Zragton Zeta III. I have come to Earth to inspect your cheese and to taste it in the name of the Semi-Galactic Overlord Empire Galaxy Imperium Republic. I have two heads, one eye, fourteen noses and I am the color neon pink. I also enjoy slaughtering puny humans in my spare time.

NikS

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #12 on: 4 July 2003, 16:42 »
My name is (what?) Roman (ain't kiddin')and Ima member of a Small-Boxes' Haters Sect. On every third Monday all members worship the great God of Big Boxes, then take their ritual AK-74s and shoot the shit out of people suspected in using small boxes.
It's hard to collect knocked-out teeth with broken arms

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #13 on: 4 July 2003, 21:36 »
I am (...). I live in Nijmegen, a town in the Netherlands. I currently work at a computer-store, building AMD's and Intel computers. I have to install Windows XP Home Edition on it. It's very annoying, because it sometimes produces BSOD while installing it. I always enjoy inserting a Knoppix CD after Windows failed, because Knoppix always run flawlessly. One little setting in the motherboard wrong, and Windows can't handle it anymore, cries like a baby and feeds you a BSOD in panic (yes, Windows XP). So next time you buy a computer with Windows XP pre-installed, and think: "wow, this is cool and it runs so stable", then remind you that the people at the computer-store had to mess with settings, because Windows can't handle hardware as good as Linux can.

M51DPS

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: 7 July 2003, 08:02 »
I decided to add a couple more images to my signature. I also think that I should convert my quotes to pictures so that they take up less room. By the way, keep posting. This thread isn't more popular than the other one yet.

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: M51DPS ]