Author Topic: All about Bill Gates  (Read 795 times)

rkmaster26

• Kudos: 0
All about Bill Gates
« on: 14 September 2003, 07:55 »
post deleted because:

quote:
M O'Brien:
Congratulations retard. You just plagurized material from the MS website. This material is copyrighted. By posting it, without even citing the reference, you have broken the law.

Microsoft has very strict requirements on the reuse of its material. You should read them before you infringe on their copyright.
Terms of Use for MS Website information.

You claim to freaking love this company but you ignore its copyright. Hypocrite.

MODERATOR: Microsuck.com now has copyrighted material on its website in violation of the terms of use of said information. This thread should be binned and the illegally copied material should be deleted as microsuck.com would be liable for copyright infringement. I imagine that MS would just love to pull a SCO on us.

[ September 15, 2003: Message edited by: Calum ]

Enmity

All about Bill Gates
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2003, 08:02 »
Hmm..
Why would we want to know?
Or maybe you are gay and want him for yourself.
TCPA
DMCA
RIAA
LONGHORN

Mix'them together... What do you get?

A BIG FUCKING PILE OF STEAMING SHIT!!!

slave

• http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com
All about Bill Gates
« Reply #2 on: 14 September 2003, 08:08 »
quote:
After all, if it weren't for him, personal computers wouldn't be where they are today.

What, you mean riddled with the blaster worm?

TB

All about Bill Gates
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2003, 23:12 »
Isn't it ironic that this stupid troll conveniently omits some of Bill's ridiculously childish neuroses? According to a documentary I saw on the History Channel, Bill dropped out of Harvard because he got upset that there was one person in his year with better grades than him (and apparently before goin out on dates with girls he wanted to know what their IQ was. Hmmmm). But then again what do you expect from a spoilt brat. I reckon it would have been the icing on the cake if that "one person" was Linus Torvalds or Steve Jobs.

Although I'll say this about Bill - he's probably made one of the best investment returns in history. He paid what, $50,000 to buy QDOS from its original author???

Anyway I think I've given more than my 0.02

EDIT: I correct myself. Bill payed 50 grand to someone to steal Gary Kildall's hard-sweated work (CP/M), and would later steal more of Gary's ideas (from DR-DOS) for later versions of MS-DOS. After seeing what M$ became, it's no wonder Gary died at the age of 52.

[ September 14, 2003: Message edited by: TB ]

Maniaman

All about Bill Gates
« Reply #4 on: 15 September 2003, 00:09 »
I use my hotmail email on here to keep from begin spammed by trolls. If you want my good email address for something then ask... :)

XiLeXl

All about Bill Gates
« Reply #5 on: 15 September 2003, 00:55 »

All about The Penguin:
The Penguin represents open source and freedom. No spyware, no keyloggers, nothing like that.

Enough Said, the Penguin owns Bill Gates  

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
All about Bill Gates
« Reply #6 on: 15 September 2003, 01:48 »
Congratulations retard.  You just plagurized material from the MS website.  This material is copyrighted.  By posting it, without even citing the reference, you have broken the law.  

Microsoft has very strict requirements on the reuse of its material.  You should read them before you infringe on their copyright.
Terms of Use for MS Website information.  

You claim to freaking love this company but you ignore its copyright.  Hypocrite.

MODERATOR: Microsuck.com now has copyrighted material on its website in violation of the terms of use of said information. This thread should be binned and the illegally copied material should be deleted as microsuck.com would be liable for copyright infringement.  I imagine that MS would just love to pull a SCO on us.

[ September 14, 2003: Message edited by: M. O'Brien ]

In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
All about Bill Gates
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2003, 02:50 »
Dude, you can quote  a bio.

But fine, for your sake Ill edit it  :D
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

mushrooomprince

• Kudos: 55
All about Bill Gates
« Reply #8 on: 15 September 2003, 02:57 »
Microsoft just makes operating systems they never concieved making computers so that the common man could use and afford them.

I think that was apple but then I'm just a open source biggot so who cares ?
All your base are belong to us.

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
All about Bill Gates
« Reply #9 on: 15 September 2003, 03:51 »
quote:
Originally posted by psyjax: plain 'ol psyjax:
Dude, you can quote  a bio.

But fine, for your sake Ill edit it   :D  

Yeah he can quote it but he has to include the copyright notice...

By the way, you rule  :D
In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....