Author Topic: Zombie90210 bashing...  (Read 1252 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #30 on: 18 November 2002, 14:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:
Hmmm, it is nice to see that some of you people actually realize that the only reason Ilike to sling shit here is because I find it to be very entertaining. You don't see much shit slinging come out of me at other forums because it is no fun. The only reason it is fun here is because you people take it so damn seriously.

Yea that shows how small your dick really is, if you had a life and if you had a girlfriend... actually you do, your with her in this pic:

Anyway if you had a _real_ life and a _real_ girlfriend you would not bother coming here, you use your own life to insult us... Why not goto your planet hardware forums or go shit up www.clockcrew.cc or somthing?

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #31 on: 18 November 2002, 14:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by The_Muffin_Man/B0b:

This is quickly pissing me off. It's a typical American-Democracy situation. When the general public wants something done, the people with power don't want to do it.

get it right. i might point out to you first of all that void main is NOT a mod, so 'all' the non-mods are NOT unanimous. Also, i think that my point about free speech is adequate. If we start banning people just for being irritating then i for one would feel less inclined to visit here and modding would become a chore. I would not expect anybody to post in a forum that was ruled with an iron fist when the subject matter is often quite volatile by nature.

This is more of an argument forum than a discussion forum and i think that banning somebody would set a bad precedent. Also, Nobody except the webmaster can ban anybody. You probably labour under the misapprehension that moderators can ban people. This is not so. The webmaster i suspect will not ban zombie90210 and i think he is right not to do so. However my opinion is as invalid as yours or anybody elses, since the red pen is ONLY available to the webmaster at the end of the day. If you really want this poll to have any value, then send an email to webmaster @ fuckmicrosoft.com.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #32 on: 18 November 2002, 17:19 »
I wonder if webmaster knows about this. IF he didn't get bludgeoned by a pencil sharpener of course...

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #33 on: 19 November 2002, 02:07 »
Webmaster knows all. He's like Q from Star Trek... always watching and listening, but only occasionally making a personal appearance.
Go the fuck ~

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #34 on: 19 November 2002, 12:13 »
I dunno, I think the webmaster may have died weeks ago, probably while at this forum. Right now his rotting corpse is looking at this very page... yuck!

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #35 on: 19 November 2002, 12:38 »
No banning, this is absurd. Zombie contributes, you guys know him well enugh to know his stance on things!

Why the fuck are you surprised when he sides with M$, or is anti-gay. That's his bag, live with it. This is a forum, and as such debate should be encuraged. And like Zombie, I too post here because it IS, infact, entertaining. I learn things and get to argue about stuff, people like that sort of thing.

So lighten up folks.

As for Zombie being childish lately, you guys were freaking messing up his picture. Fer Chrisake, what do you expect?

Now, Zombie, I would ask that you try and tone it down when it comes to belifes outside of OS's. Whatever your stance may be, on homosexuality etc. Don't use that as an incendiary device. This isn't the place for it. Maybe a thread in the lounge if you really want.

Also, may I ask that when you post try to make them relevant and thought out. Because I can tell you have a brain, and I do enjoy a good argument and debate.

As for everyone else, don't feed the Troll! Don't flame Zombies ass every time he says something your remotely don't like.

Finaly, Lighten up! It's just the fucking MES, have fun folks  :D

Banning is for stuck up self-important sites. This is a lighthearted place, let's keep it that way.

[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: psyjax v6.9 /Dave: Mac Zelot ]

Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #36 on: 19 November 2002, 14:40 »
haha, he said remotely

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
Zombie90210 bashing...
« Reply #37 on: 19 November 2002, 17:36 »
Why is everybody still arguing? Zombie left like two days ago and said he wasn't coming back. Everybody should be happy because nobody had to get banned.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...